1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Looking at the 2013 WR300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by 6thgear, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    I have never had a problem starting my 300 no matter which carb and how off the jetting was. I routinely start it wearing sandals. It must be technique. I've let other people ride my bike and said they have to start it first if they want to ride it. They have all had a tough time starting it. This past Saturday, I wrecked and twisted my right knee pretty bad. I asked my buddy to start it for me and get me on the bike so that I could ride out. He couldn't start it. Standing to the right of my bike, on my bad leg, in pain, I started the bike with my left foot on the first kick. :excuseme:
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    They just haven't pledged their love to the 3hunny yet.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OodLMSqjlng
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I love mine.:love:

But I still can't get it to start easily.:censored:
  4. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

I didn't have a 300 for very long. If it were my money I'd get a 310.
  5. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    The WR300 should not be hard to start if your over 6 ft. Agreed..... my 09 starts easily with a few aggressive stabs with the
    choke on. I would buy the WR300 over the thumper hands down. Usually they are few hundy less and with the money you can
    buy a steering stabilizer, or some other nice addition of your choosing that will enhance your 2 stroke experience. It hauls
    a$$ and tracks straight as a rail. It will chug too with a little clutch finesse, and loves to climb. It reminds me of my old
    89 KX500 for power delivery. It's simple and brutally effective, and mine just plain fits my girth.....(6'2" - 225lbs)
    Easy to maintain and a genuine bargain.