Lost On The Coast For Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by WoodsChick, Nov 30, 2010.

1. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add...Sandy doesn't drink near as much as Belle...:busted:

WoodsChick

Attached Files:

2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Woodschick,

I just love your weekend ride reports. :cheers: Especially when we are out of the woods on the bikes. :banghead:
  3. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    The last pic in post 38, what is she doing? Resting, checking chain slack, getting up from a dirt nap?
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Yes.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, man! That was too funny! I thought you were talking about Sandy lying in the fresh cool hole she'd just dug in the sand, then I thought, "No, he must mean the photo of Belle with the scotch, beer and the ball." I cracked up when I realized you meant Dan's daughter Ivy:lol: She was just chillin' in the shade while we got the other bikes through the gnarly spot just before where her photo was taken. She was a total trooper. Dan told her it was going to be a long grueling day and she was up for it. I told her there would be no crying, even if she hit the ground. She agreed and totally held up her end of the bargain. I told her the same thing when I took her through Clear Creek on the back of my SV during an enduro and she agreed then, too :D She's a great kid and a good rider, too. She's also 7" taller than me now :mad: She was the same height as me when we did this ride...

[IMG]

ShortChick