Moab Road trip and ride!!

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jmetteer, Feb 20, 2010.

1. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Kelly,

I still have a visual of Shanes GasGas parked barely a small nudge from a 300' drop to the hiway below. :eek:

Walt
  2. speedkills Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    CR500AF
    THEY aren't making kids flimsy these days, DESK JOBS are making kids flimsy these days. It's going to take days of intensive sitting on my ass to get my soft girlish hands back, they're covered which these callous things that never seem to be a problem when I'm just sitting in front of my computer.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    truth be told I have been sleeping like a rock the last few days. My wrist is a little jammed form the hard wall ride landing. It's all good... :thumbsup:

man that was fun. :cheers:
  4. cbienusa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    01 CR250,17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 YZ250
    I think I abused my body more in 2 hours today than the first 3 days in Moab. Myron is in the market for some radiator braces his bike did a nice sideways flip off a rock. Chris
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    For the KTM? have him Email me at Motosportz, i might have something for him. :thumbsup:
  6. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Kelly,

It was his TXC 450. He did a complete cart wheel with the bike and if not for a small tree he would have been munched by same bike at the end. Myron was a very sore dude today. Granted he didn't whine like yours truly, but he was definitely moving very gingerly.

Walt
  7. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great pics. Looking forward to getting to Moab.
  8. ironram Husqvarna
    B Class

Moab was awsome but short we arrived fri afternoon and rode hells revenge which was fun did alot of climbs. Sat went to Sovereign trail rode that twice the single track part and the atv half once and the single track part had a steep cliffside with switch backs all the way up and a sign that said not reccomended so we did it. Fun then Gemini Bridges and golden bar and part of golden spike then it started to rain bout 6pm so we headed back to the truck it rained all nite into sunday morn so we packed up and left and stopped in riffle co headed north on 13 a few miles and rode there it was fun but Moab was amazing if you havent been you need to go and the new 09 txc450 did awsome