My 360 miles this weekend on my TE511 report

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    i know lots of people that like them. They have been around a long time. I have always wanted to try one but never got around to it because no one local really ran them. Or so I thought. When I went to get this one from my local dealer he said he sells the crap out of them and had many in stock. I really am liking them. The wear like crazy. I would have tossed a knob by now and this tire does not even look like it has 2% wear!!! I run them off road at 5-6 PSI, zero issues, work well, hook up fine (not the ultimate but far from the worst) and seem to cross over tot he little mud i have seen just fine. I think these are my new go to summer trail tire because... They don't do anything stupid, they hook up just fine, they are inexpensive, they last forever. For mud or racing I might run something else. I would race with it in dry conditions as I have found it is not affecting my speed. In fact on my big fast 511 it works fantastic. The heavier 4 stroke seems to push it into the ground a little better than my lighter and more revy CR250 husky I am also running it on and liking. Anyway very happy with them as a robust general use trail tire.
    bigjon likes this.