New efi settings for 09te310

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by huskyte310, Feb 13, 2010.

1. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    The more you richen this thing up the better it runs. I set co1 to 120, co2 to 112, co3 to 106. This thing rips now. Crack the throtle from a roll and the front wheel comes right up. Motor runs cooler too. It will drink a little more but worth it to me. Btw 130 is max on the co settings.
  2. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

120 sounds like alot on co1, but i'm going to try it. Are you running the o2 sensor?
  3. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    No o2 sensor. Cat out, Sa in. You will see the idle might go up just lower it to 850-900. After its warm set the tps. Motor runs much cooler. It feels like a two stroke.
  4. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I can't wait for this snow to melt.
  5. Tighttwisties Husqvarna
    B Class

I have a 2010 310. Air filter = Open, O2 = Out, SA = In. I have 350 miles on the motor and will need to be adjusting it now that it's partially broken-in.

I have a free tune from my dealer (Tasky's) and will ask for it to be richened but would like to know what you all reccomend for tuning, the Semco (I-Beat) or the PC-V?

It does seem lean. I believe Tasky's has it set on 100 for all three.

Thanks

PS: This site is a great resource because of all of you.
  6. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I am using I-beat 2.0. I like it. Easy to set co settings, Can set tps, Can tell you codes if you have a problem.
  7. BtodaB Husqvarna
    AA Class

te 310

I have a 2009 TE 310, does the I-Beat V2 work on the 09 ECU's or only the 2010 models. I am getting conflicting stories. Do I need to go to the PC V or what. I do have the power up kit installed and the SA left in. All I want is more snap off the bottom.
  8. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I have the 09 te310 too. Yes the I-Beat works on the 09.
  9. BtodaB Husqvarna
    AA Class

Need some info

I am going to go the Ib-2 route. I think the dealer may have adjusted the fb1. Should I reset it to 100 before changing my co's. also once you make the changes how do set the idle. do you use the screw on the left side of the injector? I am new to this!
  10. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    Warm the bike up, Set the tps, If you have the o2 by passed then you can use the co settings. Would not be a bad idea to set fb setting to 100. They say it should not matter but i would.
  11. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    Ok i went and bought a afr monitor. It is from ngk. After using it i came up with this. co1 118, co2 112, co3 110. close to my other settings. I went with 11.5 to 12.25 with the AFR. 13.2 was just to lean. I think when the fan comes on the ecu makes the bike run a little funny.
  12. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I run almost the same settings, an my bike runs great. I removed the fan from the bike. I run engine ice and never had a overheat problem.
  13. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I left my fan on. Its nice to know its there just in case you need it. Like when you have to wait for your buddies.
  14. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    If you have to wait for your buddies turn the motor off. It is good to give it a slight pause. You have an e leg after all.
  15. BtodaB Husqvarna
    AA Class

EFI settings

I am running the same settings as you. I do not have the experience you guys have but am learning from reading your posts. keep me up to date on any changes you make. Thanks! 118,112,106 my settings.
  16. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I uped my co3 to 110. You could feel the better pull right away.
  17. seredyns Husqvarna
    AA Class

Have you noticed if these settings have had any impact on your gas mileage? I am starting with the same settings and I want to be prepared if it uses a lot more fuel. Thanks, Steve.
  18. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    Of course. You want more power you have to pay with gas. Avg. 45 miles to the tank if your on the gas.
  19. seredyns Husqvarna
    AA Class

I figured the mpg would go down. Just trying to gauge how much. Thanks for the info:thumbsup:
  20. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I'm around 45 when I see the fuel light come on. I know I can make 50 miles per tank.