New efi settings for 09te310

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by huskyte310, Feb 13, 2010.

1. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    It depends on how much you twist the wrist and ground conditions. I see between 37 and 45 when the light comes on.
  2. BtodaB Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am using the same settings as you guys. Thanks for the settings.
    I have done dual sport rides with mine and have gone 60 miles on a tank and just seen the low fuel light at the end of that mileage. I am using a 14 tooth counter-shaft sprocket. I have experimented with a lot of different gearing and think that for dual sport riding this works best. But it is a comprimise. For just woods riding I would use the stock 13, for just road riding I would use a 15. Let me know what you guys are using.
    [IMG]
  3. Beginner Husqvarna
    C Class

i have a husky te250/2008 with Arrow Racing Kit without lambda and without db-eater.
    my dealer converted my byke to 310 with new CDI/09.
    he has tps-reset and changed CO to 115% (because the old CDI was set so / confused) with ibeat 2.
    my bike runs not perfect. (e.g. backfire, # irregular idle)
    what can he do, can you help?
    i think my dealer is not perfect with ibeat.
    can he change CO1 CO2 CO3 although te250 from 2008. (CDI/09)

sorry vor my bad english

LG
  4. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Is that 1850 -1900?
  5. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    My dealer installs 310 kits on the 08 250 and uses the ECU that's on the bike. This only allows changing the TPS and the FB! settings. He's confident he can get them to run and has done them even on brand new 08 TE 250's when they first got here in the US. The other option is a kit with a new ECU (more expensive) that has the three settings and TPS as on 09 models. If you get either kit you will still have heat issues for a while breaking it in and it will run better and better as time goes on but the backfire will be there and occasional flame out. Maybe a few hundred miles and you should be able to make it run smoothly. Some people have a little more luck making it run by setting the idle a little high through the screw on the right hand side. Easy to try that.
  6. ah_huat Husqvarna
    AA Class

hi Huskyte310,

can i know how u use NGK afr monitor. is it portable or you have to fix it up on the bike can show us some picture of it thanks. as i think i will get 1 soon from USA. :cheers:

Matthew
  7. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I mount it to my rollchart holder with velcro and tape i take it off when i am done. You use there o2 sensor and your bike battery. Go on there site to look at it. I think it goes for about 275.00 us dollors. I don't know how to post pictures. Mabe you can get some people together to get it. Once you use it and setyour co your done with it. If you lived closer to me i could help you out. Any other questions let me know.
  8. mahluni Husqvarna
    C Class

@glangston,
    thanks for your response,
    i have a kit with new ECU. when i ride with db-eater is ok.
    which change can be made, when i would like ride with out db-killer.
    FB ?
  9. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    With out db-killer it is really loud. If the ecu is for 09 and up and you have the 02 sensor jumped out then you want to change the co settings. When you put the new ecu in you have to reset the tps setting.
  10. mahluni Husqvarna
    C Class

but is a good sound ;-)
    the ECU (here CDI) is for 09.
    hmm, O2 Sensor? is it another name for cat? sorry, here in germany I have not yet heard. :o
    cat lambda and db-eater ist out.
    i ride now with old ecu.
    when i the new ecu change again, must be reset the tps setting again?
    at each exchange? i confused and my dealer is ......
  11. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    Your lambda is our 02 sensor. When you put in your new cdi you should reset the tps then you can play with the co settings. Hope this helps.
  12. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

hey 310 guys
    what are you running for gas?
    especially the USA guys (europe gas is a variable)
    I was using 93 or 94 and then ran 93 with VP at 4 to 1. Whoa did it change. Made the bike super lean. Have you experienced this?

Joe
  13. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I use one gallon sunoco 110 leaded to three gallons 93 sunoco. This is what i set my bike up to use.
  14. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    If you have the newer ECU you should be able to change not only the TPS (throttle position sensor set point, it senses your throttle is completely shut and them measures from that set point to meter gas), a sort of base reading, and FB1, FB2, and FB3, which are rpm steps like low, medium and high. Lambda and O2 sensor are the same thing.

You might need to change FB1,2, or 3 settings with the DB killer out but you'd have to use the iBeat software to do it and to see if changes are making it better or worse.
  15. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Now your CO1,2,and 3 #'s make sense to me:doh:
    On pump I was 108, 103, 100
    with 4:1 110/93....that was way lean!
    When I was using straight 93, I pumped up to 116, 110, 103 and plug got real black as well as even bung plug and bike ran like super rich.

Joe
  16. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    I just got and installed the racing ecu. It would probably be perfect for pump gas. I had to adjust but just a little. Only got to road test in street but a noticeable difference. Will go for a real ride at end of month.
  17. mahluni Husqvarna
    C Class

thanks guys,
    again to the understanding,
    for tps reset must O2 Sensor installed,
    settings CO1/2/3 with out O2 Sensor?
  18. huskyte310 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09/te310
    Setting your co1/2/3, your 02 sensor must be out and resistor plug in. Then you can reset tps too.
  19. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    We have 91 octane as the highest availabe here in California. We sometime ride to some mountain stations with only the lower 87 or 89 available. '08 TE 250 with the '09 ecu 310 kit, in p/u mode. What do you think for co/1/2/3 settings?
  20. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

Hear in australia we use 98 octane from the pump i run co1 107 co2 110 co3 105 runs great never had a problem no flatspot of idle pull hard all gears