1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc New Husky 300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by johnnyboy, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Has anyone seen anything about the ossa DI? I will stick to my carb'd bikes with kick only. If I get too old and and broken to kick and rejet, then I will buy another street bike......or a spyder :lol:
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes I did and it looks like it has some expensive suspension on that puppy! I think I'm gonna get the OSSA Explorer as a playbike. It shares the same 280cc FI 2-stroke but only weighs 164 lbs. My WB CR 165 Husky will have to hold me over on the Husky brand until Husky builds a new 2-stroke. BTW I'm not holding my breath :(.
  3. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    I guess I should have elaborated a little. I meant to ask if anyone has read/seen any reviews on the OSSA DI bike? John, if you get the explorer keep us posted on the 411.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Will do.
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

BTW I think the new Ossa Enduro will be FI not DI if that's the bike you are talking about. Are you talking about the bike that the exhaust looks like a snail under the seat with the Ohlins TTX?
  6. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Yep, thats the one I'm talking about.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It's a sweet looking bike and it should be at dealers in 2013. If it runs half as good as it looks my son will be riding one.
  8. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    The ossa trials bikes is DI, I have not seen the enduro version ship anywhere in the world. Although its a matter of moving a engine to a different tranny and frame to get it to market. It's not crazy to thinking could be a 2014 Husky model. It's likely not a 2013 in my opinion.
  9. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    The Ossa trials bikes are fairly trouble free especially for a brand new bike. I like the idea of the explorer I just hope it's not too small for a tall guy. I talked to an Ossa dealer and he said he wishes Ossa would have waited to produce pics of the enduro since it was scheduled for 2013 at the earliest and he had been flooded with inquiries but has no solid info to answer questions. I think all the makers would have newer designs out right now had the economy not tanked and sales slowed to a crawl.
  10. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Fairly trouble free is good to hear. The dealer I spoke with said the Explorer should be here early this summer.
  11. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Any new GAS GAS 200'S surface yet? Looks like the new 300 is sweet.
  12. Slowpoke Husqvarna
    AA Class

To clairify, the OSSA trials bike is FI, not DI..........
  13. braddenning Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 HUSABERG FE 350 ,2014 KTM 300XC
    YEAH RIGHT ! I PUT A DEPOSIT AT THE END OF OCTOBER FOR A GAS GAS 300 AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE IN MID DECEMBER, ALMOST APRIL AND STILL NO GAS GAS..... I GOT THE WR300 AND COULDN'T BE HAPPIER , AND SAVED BIG $$$$
    ray_ray, Gotlabs and lankydoug like this.
  14. RaceDCrown Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 WR300,'06 Tc450,'84WXC430,'68400
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati MTS1100,Triumph675
    Im new to the forum. And just got a WR300.Ive owned and race a lot of differnt motorcycle and the WR300 has to be the best bang for the buck.It's 98% race ready right out the box. Very impressed with it rode it twice and then raced it and got wood frist time out.
    Steve-oh, ray_ray, Gotlabs and 2 others like this.
  15. braddenning Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 HUSABERG FE 350 ,2014 KTM 300XC
    yep ! awesome bike for a great price