1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st New Smokers For 2013

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by madfish, Feb 2, 2012.

1. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I was referring to the many that were calling for Husky to put the old engine in the TC frame until a whole new bike was ready. I am sure it would be a waste of time and money to e-start the old engine.
    GP
  2. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

When they bring out a new 250/300 it will be brand new from the ground up. I have been told by people inside HNA, that a new 250/300 is their #1 priority right now.

The same guy told me that EVERY single model that Husqvarna builds today will have a new engine by MY15.
  3. Slowpoke Husqvarna
    AA Class

I expect that they will also transition to the body work style currently on the new TE/TXC/TC's......
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    noooooo! just make the old style a bit more 'stylish'(2012 gasseresque maybe)
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

A full size looking 65 plastic set up wouldn't be to bad.
  6. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    yeah ya right they have grown on me a bit, still like the 250/310/wr style tho. new headlight time too-something sharp & good lookin like the tm/fantic/gasser type & not the 449 style. old headlight looks a bit china bike imo!
  7. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    350cc in a new frame thats like an agile 125 and weighing in at 100kg dry.

Bodywork...pfft, anything that crashes well :thumbsup:
    shawbagga and hogwackr like this.
  8. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I would like a Tc310 since I am going to race vet class now.
  9. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Pedec...2 stroke's mate..how dare you come to this thread with blasphemous words like TC310 :naughty:

PS. I'm joking with you mate!!
  10. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I sure hope Husky has something in the pipeline. I rode a 2012 Berg 300 last weekend and I really hate to admit it but it is a nice bike. I have ridden several KTM 300’s from 99 – 08 and always hated them. Although the Husky hasn’t changed much since at least 99 it is such a good bike that I still always preferred it. But I think KTM has finally caught up.

The Berg handled really well, in fact it felt like a slightly heavier and much more powerful Husky untralight to me. It would turn and the twitchy feeling of the past was gone. I really liked the suspension, it was firm but soaked everything up in a very controlled manor. The motor did not seem to hit hard then hit the wall in a vibrating midrange like the older ones did although I still like the Husky motor a little more. I have not had a ride on the new Gasgas but I bet it is nice also. I really hope we see a new Husqvarna real soon.

But do we really know what will happen to the euro smokers soon? I thought they had to meet some much stricter emission standards in 2014? The optimistic assumption seems to be that everyone will release DI bikes at that time. But do we know that the technology is developed? Isn’t it also possible that all the 2 strokes just go away in 2014? I hope that is not the case but with what a technological leap it will be it just seems that we should be seeing these new wonder bikes by now. If Husky is coming out with a completely new motor with DI shouldn’t they be racing and testing prototypes by now?
  11. Fema Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr125 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    a scooter :3
    are you guys crapping your pants every year like this? this is ridiculous :D guess y'all have to just wait and see what happens. All you're doing is speculating. Have a day at a time and keep riding while you can ;)
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have been asking since 04 so get in line partner :D Now with the WB165 i could care less if they bring one out other than it would be GREAT for husky.
  13. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    its a web forum for discussing bikes. Thats what we do. I have seen no poopy pants.
    huskybear likes this.
  14. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ooooops
    [IMG]
    454x and huskybear like this.
  15. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

LOL I just pooped mine looking at that poor kid; freeky :eek:!