Pictures of watercrossings

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dirtdame, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    That looked refreshing.:thumbsup:
  3. markymark83 Husqvarna
    A Class

Heres a pic of my mate Scott piloting my bike. He's on mine cause his YZ just didn't want to make it through. Was some pretty deep water :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Boy, I'll say! It looks like a croc could come out and snap a person up in that crossing.:eek::p
  5. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

Peer pressure sucks.

This is me showing off (aka being dumb) it was a long, wet ride back to camp.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

No Husky in this photo. Why? It was the only bike in the group to make it thru under it's own power! (Thank you very much...) It's on the 'shore' behind me, the photographer. ;)

Black Bear AMA D/S ride, Ocala, NF, north Florida, March 2008.

[IMG]
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Me on the 390 Berg

[IMG]

Buddy Jake...

[IMG]

Jake taking my 125 across, me spotting...

[IMG]
  8. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    i have zero pics of me riding....but, stumbled onto this set by accident looking for tax records the other night and snapped a pic of these with my roomates camera.

crossing Piru creek, 1994, my mentor was snapping the pics and got a couple in sequence. Riding a '93 YZ-WR 250, with two radios (can just see one's antenna on my belt) and 40 pounds of trauma gear doing a patrol in the los padres ntl. forest looking for an alleged downed plane and victims (turned out to be an unattended campfire). this actually was a milestone of sorts as it was approx my 100th hour in my first12 mos as a volunteer...did 87 miles of alpine ST trails that day w/ 4 rescues/medical assists...the little yellow plate on the front is my ID as a USFS vol. patrol member. kinda proud of this shot and almost forgot i had these. good form too, no dabs! check the bar/front wheel in the first pic, almost dumped it on the launch shanking off a rock, figures when theres a camera around :doh:.. lol....

Attached Files: