Pictures of your bikes

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dieselox4, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    A couple of pics from a ride yesterday afternoon. It's supposed to be spring here, but you would never know.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
  2. RumRunner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE 450
    I was just thinking the same thing during yesterdays ride :D:D

[IMG]
  3. HuskyT Moderator

My kids went in the pool yesterday.... great weather. 82 degrees.....did some yard work and cleaned the pool filters.... what is that white stuff?

T
  4. OldTLSDoug Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ahhh, I loves me some SM610...............

Click for a big 'un

[IMG]
  5. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

The TXC.....

[IMG]
  6. scrambler Husqvarna
    A Class

7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    There is something about your bike that is mesmerizing to me and I keep looking at it. Nice bike! :thumbsup:

There is someone on TT with the name 'Ride' for instance, and it looks uber clean but at the same time has some miles on it. Nice :cheers:

Might want to feel your swing arm where the mud flap hits it, the ridges on the mud flap can put grooves in the swing arm.
  8. scrambler Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks for the comments Coffee on the '08 cr125...I'm so happy that Husky makes this little screamer!!! Thanks for the mud flap tip.,

Cheers....Dennis
  9. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    It's the swing arm & fork guard graphics.:thumbsup:

That's what catches my eye....Kinda completes it.

Love it.:cheers:
  10. gearstace Husqvarna
    A Class

Looks like Idaho, where are those pics from?
  11. Here's my bike while on a fantastic surgical adventure in my garage.

For eyeballs to see in the night, I've got a Lynx with an HID low-beam and Halogen high-beam emigrating from Canada.

On the floor in the background, you can see my suspenders which are going in to Stillwell Suspension tomorrow to get a blood transfusion and some new heart valves. I'm also gonna get rid of that coil spring on the Sachs which was spec'd for the 500lb Samsonite gorilla while on vacation with his luggage.

Oh yeah, those are the shelves sitting on the ground that I still need to build in the garage.....I'm not procrastinating, honey, really I'm not.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here's the cockpit in its first stages of gestation.....I'm going to install some simple accessories on the Lynx dash to make me think I know where I'm going.

Also, I'm getting an HDB system and am looking at another handlebar which I'll put some heated grips on. I like Renthal a lot but the local shop (reputable) is telling me the Pro-Taper I have is better. Dunno......rode the other day and it felt like Vinnie the Hit Man was working my wrists over (too much sweep in the bars). I think a damper is in the works, too. Still waiting on a call back from the vendor.....(cricket). Maybe he forgot to pay his phone bill :busted: .

[IMG]

But here are the coolest accesories I've bought so far. The service and parts manuals. Laser printed and bound, baby. Double-click if you want to biggie size so you can lust over the exquisite spiral-bound edge. Marvel at the crystal clear transparent cover.

Nevermind.....funny the things that excite me now.

[IMG]
  12. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Interesting, where did you buy those? Thought only the CD was available?
  13. OK.....guilty of slight hyperbole.

I had Kinko's print and bind it so I guess technically it's not an accessory I bought.

I guess I got caught up in the moment.

:D
  14. rajobigguy Administrator

I did the same thing for the workshop manual (well almost, I printed it at home and had Kinko's bind it) but the workshop manual is so large that I don't want to use all my printer ink and Kinko's wants something like $125.00 to do the job.:eek:
  15. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    To bad you just couldn't do the English part some how that would cut down on lots of printing.
  16. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

I printed mine at work and didnt realize how many pages were in it till I ran out of paper at about 450 pages in. I finally found some paper and figured out how to load the copier and finished it before I got caught. Then I got rid of all the foreign language and hole punched the pages and put them in a big three ring binder.:busted:
  17. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

:lol: Same here! Got to work about 20 minutes early one morning to get it done, and it took twice that amount of time!

The manuals on CD are nice and all, but my keyboard would be covered in grease by now if I didn't have my KTM and Husky manuals printed on paper. Not to mention I don't carry a laptop with me when we're camping out in the middle of nowhere.

WoodsChick
  18. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    Using company resources that don't belong to you eh? How shameful of you. :eek:

You should have done what I did . . . . stay late when no ones around and then you don't have to worry about getting caught. :lol:
  19. Mercury264 Husqvarna
    AA Class

No sh!t, that has to be the worst manual I have ever seen :eek:
  20. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

where would one come across this CD ? My local husky dealer I suppose ? I have the adobe "manual" with part numbers and diagrams ..I'm assuming this is different ?