1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Mr_X Husqvarna
    A Class

My ride :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Husqvarna SM125 08 Model
    Modifications:

- Acerbis Rally Handguards
    - Protaper 7/8 mid bend bar
    - Husqvarna Racing billet fuel cap
    - Ohlins Honda CR125 rear shock
    - Custom decals
    - Custom quick release race tail
    - NGK spark plug race cable
    - Arrow full system exhaust
    - Acerbis supermoto front fender
    - Motovation axle, bar end, and footpeg sliders
    - IMS footpegs custom fit
    - RFX Anodized red rear sprocket
    - Regina racing chain
    - Bridgestone BT90 rear tyre
    - Hel brakelines

- Octane 98 Fuel
    - Run on premix, Motul 710 2T &
    - Gearbox Oil Motul Transoil Expert
    - Top speed achieved 157km/h
  2. Husky Borris Husqvarna
    A Class

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

My first ever bike and loving it
  3. dirtaddict23 Husqvarna
    AA Class

A couple of pics of my '07 WR250. It has an Eric Gorr 275cc kit in it along with a six-speed transmission from a '92 360. Awesome machine!

View attachment 5102
    Early season deadfall, sometimes you can't go around, so you just have to go over!

View attachment 5103

Attached Files:

4. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    2007 Husqvarna WR250. I added a BRP submount for my Scotts Damper, Cycra Series One Handguards, grips, bars, new airbox, backgrounds, new throttle cable, and some TLC. Oh, and I had to relearn how to mix oil and gas all over again. I've had it for a month and have it were I want it now. Single track, look the F out.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Apparently I messed the sizing up. Oh well.
  5. RAD Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi, new member, new bike thought i should start with a pic. Bought the bike 3 months ago and love it.

[IMG]
  6. haulin husky7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 txc310, 2000 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 TM 300en, 93 KLX650R, 1975 XR75
    my 2000 wr250 and cr250

Attached Files:

7. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I finally took some pictures!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Tom Husqvarna
    A Class

My 2006 WR144.

2010 tank plastics, factory 144 kit. Its a nice bike.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

On the singletrack. The WR125's natural habitat.
    [IMG]
  9. BikePilot Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 TX 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CR250R, Montesa 315R, XR650R..
    My old, now sold, but much loved WXC250
    [IMG]

Bought it in bits, got it all put together and running. Rode it for several years and used it as my primary bike for one season of harescrambles. 3yrs ago I had to sell it to go back to school. Now I'm out and will be after another husky before long I think. I fancy a small bore of some sort, probably a 144 but I'll have to try out an x-lite to see what I think of these new fangled four strokes :)
  10. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

This is my 2009model WR250
    -Procircuit expansion chamber and silencer
    -Carbon fibre E-line expansion chamber cover
    -RFX gear lever
    -Ego Barkbusters
    -B&B bashplate/ frame guards
    -Force radiator guards

[IMG]

[IMG]

action vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99TdeJ3jOPc
  11. petros67 Husqvarna
    AA Class

12. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    riding to and from the ride

My '09 300 atop a lookout at Lefthand Canyon near Boulder. I am titled and plated now with TrailTech X2, Baja Designs tail light, Sicass battery-operated horn, the HDB fold out mirrors and the IMS 3.4 tank. :applause:
    [IMG]

and...

[IMG]

Oh, to whomever recommended the Dunlop Geomax MX51, cheers to you! :notworthy: Those are way better than the stock Michelins!
  13. Schony Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey SDP i live in ft collins and am very close to getting a wr300 just can't fully decide between that or the 300xc... I want husky just wish they would have put a 6er in them for the 11' (and maybe a little frame work but a 6 speed would have done it ;P). What did it take to get her plated? She handle nice up in this rocky snot? I tried to send you a pm but I am a new member and it wouldn't let me? U ever go ride buckhorn canyon? Been riding Gould a lot really nice ST up there... Got a built WR426 at the moment ... but got the 2T bug like no other ;)
  14. MartinP518 Husqvarna
    B Class

[IMG]
    At the race last weekend
    [IMG]
  15. MartinP518 Husqvarna
    B Class

[IMG]

This is my favorite, just to show how quickly you can change lines with a 2stroke, I gunned for the inside with a slight tap of the rear brake. Love this bike
  16. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

How did you do and what class Martin, also how do you like your bike with big bore does it help alot compared to stock I have a hard time with starts with bigger bikes. I got 10th place in open c class (any age or bike size) that had about forty riders with my stock 2008 cr 125. I truly believe that kids on 450 and 250 4 strokes can not handle the noise a 2 strokes makes behind them and give up a little. It is so much more fun working the 125 hard than holding back on a 450. I would not be any faster on a bigger bike and get into more trouble I think. The one shot is what a 41 year old want to be racer again looks like after a race, beer belly and bald totally wore out but happy and that what it is all about, the wife wanted a pose but I could barely hold my arm up so tired. I did beat my 16 year old boy in same race which is even better, even though he did crash in first corner after almost getting holeshot. HA,ha,ha. Last picture is my son trying to catch up on his yz 125 after crash.

Attached Files:

17. HuffieVA Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    (2) 83 500XC's, 86 400XC, 02 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    ATK, Yamaha, Kawasaki & Harley
    OK, finally getting around to posting a few pictures of my Husky's...

My 99 WR 360
    [IMG]

My latest truckload of fun... (2) 83 XC500's & an 86 XC400 with parts and pieces including frames, motors etc. from about five more bikes (all pre 88's)
    [IMG]

The project fleet unloaded...
    [IMG]
    One of the 500's is going to be fully restored, the 400 will likely become a playbike... (That's my Father looking over my project fleet, wondering where he went wrong... He blames my 2stroke addiction on the lead paint on my crib rails):D

Rodd
  18. huskynewby Husqvarna

Attached Files:

19. MartinP518 Husqvarna
    B Class

Hey Pedec, I usually follow the back of the pack in the expert/pro class. I race a local SX type series, with track the length of an arenacross or slightly longer. The 150 have the right amount of power, since the starts are short, and corners are tight. I really like the handling and weight of the bike in those conditions. Unfortunately I hurt my knee in april and just started riding 3 weeks ago. I gained a little weight as well, but I'm gonna be better by the end of the season. I qualified for the main. Last year I was using an RMZ450, and finishing an average 10th in the main event, 8th being my best finish, 12th being my worst. We keep 14 riders on the line after qualifying and LCQ. I finished 11th last weekend in the main event, just behind that #5 kawaski. jumping off the couch and straight to the race with only 2 hours of seat time, just to show you that size doesn't always matter..
    I would like a 200 2stroke, but I wouldn't trade my husky. First year on this bike and really in love with it :applause: Absolutely no regrets at all, and surprised a lot of guys who tought I was too smooth to ride a 2stroke:eek:
  20. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sounds like I need to order a 150 kit for my cr125.