1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
    Sold my Wr144 2010 and get this, i am never gona have a 2stroke again
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. poynedexter Husqvarna
    B Class

try '87 (a young strijbos!) and '99 (chiodi wannabe) old 125\'s 005.jpg old 125\'s 002.jpg
    pvduke likes this.
  3. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Dude, that Cagiva is sick!! What size was that? I used to want a 125 so bad when I was a teen. That was like 1 million years ago
  4. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

I've said the same myself. After the first ride on my KTM450exc.I thought it was the best thing I'd ever ridden then I took it up into the boggy north pennines and it was no match for the lightwieght two strokes.Don't get me wrong it was a fantastic bike and in an ideal world I'd like one of each. I've found though that 250/300 two strokes are really good allrounders. I suppose it all depends on the terrain you are riding on regularly. That is a very nice looking bike tho
  5. cdo1uk Husqvarna
    C Class

6. schrode Husqvarna
    AA Class

the photos over a year old. in some ways she looks different now, in many ways the same.

[IMG]
    PONY RIDER likes this.
  7. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

The '87 Cagiva has the same kickstart/cases as the 2012 250s and 300s--25 years!! When is the tooling to make these motors going to wear out??
  8. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    View attachment 9205 View attachment 9205 DSC02671.JPG DSC02667.JPG Just wanted to add a few pics of my '02 CR/WR250 after a day at Shotgun Creek, OR. Mostly rocks, and clay. Although we did find some really good un-marked trails that were not clay. And one clear cut that we rode through, one side nice and loamy, the other side clay (a loamy clay though :) )

Attached Files:

PONY RIDER likes this.
  9. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
  10. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    DOOD! i like yer taste in bikes...me gots same thingy too....well- my 150 is really a 125..but whos counting.

Attached Files:

typeone likes this.
  11. typeone Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 TC270 + 09 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 X4 146 + 13 250RR
    thanks, man! nice rides! i liked this pic better but the TC is in front (2T forum, so i put it in other thread)...

[IMG]
    pvduke likes this.
  12. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    Wow, #821 is trick looking. Wish I had one those fancy new Red Huskys. I keep asking to buy a new one, but the ol' lady keeps saying "No". hahahah
    typeone likes this.
  13. typeone Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 TC270 + 09 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 X4 146 + 13 250RR
    +1, love the subtle red accents. super hot bike, MOTORHEAD
  14. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    god type that is a SHARP TC250....im sending you mine for a freshening up...man...you and motorhead got some nice looking scoots. i def would not want to ride mine if they looked that nice. but, cleanser, scotch-brite and brak-kleen help get 'em presentable again for me...like 3-4 times a year lol. put most my labor into fluids and filters....and rubber. i gotta get some new panels and bag them so they'll look nice when they sell. woof that a nice TC and they's aint that many out there...both these bikes have been 100% stone reliable for me so far...interesting pair...TC has a great motor and is so comfy- totally love the '07 chassis more than the '09 (flame on here it comes lol), with the gearing i have now and the set up it was clocked at 60 in the whoops in the mojave- it think it was more like 59 or so...amazing how that little 250 motor pulls the big gear...the WR is like a little katana blade, loves to be swung hard and slammed around....two totally different machines.... barooop! mreeeep!
    typeone likes this.
  15. typeone Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 TC270 + 09 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 X4 146 + 13 250RR
    [IMG] pvduke... yeah, you'd think i never ride them but the TC had just come out of hibernation in that pic, cleaned her up real well with basically S100 and a spray. i'm amazed how clean that thing still looks for an '07, i bought it new. i think riding it mainly on the MX tracks keeps it looking good. the WR i bought for a woods machine so over time that will show it's age with busted/dented stuff... but then again, i think the white plastics really help these bikes look sharp with a basic cleaning.

speaking of, learned a new cleaning trick that works mint. spay off heavy mud w/hose, spray Simple Green in an area at at time (no hot surfaces, no leaving it to soak long), use a paint brush to 'paint' the dirty areas, spray off with water thoroughly, repeat as needed. the paint brush is soooo key, gets in all the tight spaces. the WR looks brand new after washing it this way the other night. it was covered in mud and spooge (yeah, still jetting)

i'm not nuts about cleaning but i HATE working on a dirty bike. keeping up with it is just maintenance to me. plan to have these Husky's for a while [IMG] (owned the TC 5yrs already, crazy)
  16. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    nice tip. +1 on wrenching filthy bikes and im a little emberassed about posting scuzzy rides. if a customer brings in a dirty scoot to my spot he gets a 50$ cleaning fee....that's how much i like cleaning them and they only do it once lol. if mines dusty ill just levem. if muddy like in this pic itll get washed. usually dont get home till after dark and then..well...snap a pic post ride and forget to do it again after i wash it next day...

i wish ida gotten the black tank now for my WR. the natural is nice for checking fuel but the black one looks propper.

my '07 TC just keeps getting better, i keep it in ready status for 3-4 rides a year for the desert anymore...it's dedicated fast bike now, bone stock cept for gearing. did i mention it's CA plated? yep, plated. With DOT Pirellis it's a cool beer-bike. barrrooop!

and dont adjust yer WR jetting to the spooge output, if the plug looks right let it drool or repack the muff. got an RM 250 at home right now and guess what...he didnt like the spooge so he went down on the main and SQUEAK! he'll get the "read the plug" speech and hand-out sheet after it's done lol.

oo- i found one of it clean...minus the bash plate i made...i also took off the pipe guard..actually runs better with out it for some reason as i thing the razzing it does upset the harmonics of the pipe and causes weird heating of the chamber...link to bashplate i made:

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/franken-plate-pv-style.7467/

wicked nice rides boys keep 'em coming!

Attached Files:

typeone likes this.
  17. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Thanks for the likes guys, I'm pretty happy with the way this 300 is turning out. And right now it's still pretty easy to keep it clean since there's still a lot of new in it.

I'll have to second the S100 and lots of TLC on the cleaning. I catch a lot of flack about my bikes being so clean, but I like it.
  18. typeone Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 TC270 + 09 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 X4 146 + 13 250RR
    plated TC? very nice! thought about trying to plate the WR but just want to ride this season and not go through the hassle. re: spooge: no worries, been working with Walt on small tweaks to dial her in. fine tuning at this point.

right, back on topic... pics [IMG]
  19. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    i want motorheads 300!!!
  20. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Hey Motorhead, prob a dumb question, what is that thing attached to your cylinder that says TEC?