1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
  2. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    000_0003.JPG '09 WR125, "Trigger" version 2.0:

• New FMF Fatty blingy-brapper
    • New IMS revised HUS-9 (carby) tank- WAY better now.
    • New Cemoto hand shields- wanted a different color but they only come in black for this one so...ordered up a set for my TC in red, busted out the moto-tool, lil' sandin' and trimin' and POP, doubled them up for a newer, stiffer dealio. Love these shields.
    • Homemade graphics. I made these from number plate background scraps. I took some cue's from the factory stuff, and that's what I wanted was a factory look, and can't afford '10-'11 plastics so...it was free and I think it turned out ok. How 'bout you? White 'sight pic' aint on there yet, but it's an easy trace and paste.
    • Copious amounts of scrubbing, sanding, de-weedin', greasin', servicin', et al. Had the past 6 months off 'cuz of surgery so, I was bored! BTW- Armor-All works great at cleaning the seat cover of drool, sweat, blood, bug stuff. I tried everything then "DUH!" it hit like a brick. Just wipe with a wet towel before ya ride and ya won't get a muddy rump from dust if the coating is fresh. Yes, I reshaped the set as well.
    Poor little thing. Fenders are hash, look like a wild mountain cat got ahold of them, but- it's a rider so- oh well, what's the point of sticking new stuff on 'cuz you know 10 mins. later it's ooops, 'skriiiitch!' in a rock festooned ditch on a 70* angle so, I deal with it. It's been a great bike, it's a little (a LOT :lol:)fresher looking, and the little monster is ready for another season of HELL ON WHEELS BABY!

Attached Files:

3. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

4. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

On our way out on the sea for some iceracing this winther=).
  5. RobNewy Husqvarna
    B Class

Johnny, that photo is an absolute balltearer!
  6. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    What, no love for my home-made factory look-alike graphics and hand shields?

Tuff crowd!

Johnny Icemannen stole me thunder- again! So much for bullet points and good grammer.:p Sent that ice race pic to a few I know, blew all their minds, top 5 all time bike pics for me. Thanks Johnny, that's a ripper of a pic and I'm framin' it.

"Trigger"- version 1.0 (interesting comparison), 3rd or 4th ride on it....lllllove this bike. 125's rule! mreeep!

Attached Files:

7. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

not sure what a balltearer is but I think I share the sentiment. that photo says it all.
  8. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
  9. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks! Glad you liked it guys=)! That one is from the same fantastic day as my profile pic. This winter the 300 will only be used in then woods as i got myself a Honda CR 500 with proCircuit system, ProDesign race head, ported cylinder and keihin 41,5 carb. Sorry guys for a Honda, but try to find a Husky 500 here is finding a good looking KTM. nearly impossible=). That bike is also used with supermoto tyres now in summertime.

Johnny
  10. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Your bikes beautiful man - good work LOL
    I really do like the white tanks better
    Hows that pipe work - have you ridden it yet
  11. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

If someone wants to see a short movie with my husky on ice, get in to facebook and search for Mx on ice Rödvattnet. Scroll down a little, and there you have it=). You can see on the straights how the KTM 300 struggles to keep up=)!

Johnny
  12. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    Nope- I wish. Wont be much longer. Going to go up one on the main, install a fresh plug and check the jetting. Sorta dont wanna ride it now. Took too long to get it clean and smellign fresh again.

Still wanna ride that 500 on the ice. How cool would a dedicated CR500 on alcohol for ice racing be?
  13. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

CR 500.png Here,s the CR 500 with Supermoto setting.
  14. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    Took the scoot yesterday to a lil patch of grass I know of, little oval'ish thing per se. Geared up, warmed it up....front end will not stay down, even in third, I have to cover the tank with my chest and drag the rear brake to keep it from looping out and going off into the trees w/ a gallon of gas in the tank. Got it on a flat and wrang it out in 4th. Did a plug check, just starting to go brown, more of a light, light goldish sorta color. Took it home, took out the 480m, installed the 490m and that should be that. I couldn't ride it more than 15 mins or so cuz of my condition (and pending visit from five-0) but, wow. Was a rocket before, still is too. Llllllove this 125. Gonna be on like donkey-kong here pretty soon.
    mreeeeep!
  15. surge Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 WR360, 2012 WR300
    A couple of shots of my recently acquired 02 360.

Here she was leaving the farm where I bought her, a bit sad and sorry, though the motor is a hum dinger... please note the expensive fork seal saver, PM me if you would like to order one...
    [IMG]

In her new home in my shed, prior to any love:
    [IMG]

Post love... repainted the pipe which was a bit surface rusted, put on a new silencer and headlight, she still needs a good wash and detail, also need to get rid of the POS side stand...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I've also bought a pivot assist clutch lever, not that its ludicrously heavy, and there's a PWK carby I have my eye on locally too. Going to ride her as is for a bit then perform Wallybeans airboot mod...

cheers!
    raysaw and pablo like this.
  16. RobNewy Husqvarna
    B Class

Johnny, that looks amazing fun.
    2 questions, if I may?
    How do you put the screws in the tyre and not get a puncture?
    What happens when you come of and get run over by a tyre with screws hanging out of it?:eek:
    Cheers!
  17. RobNewy Husqvarna
    B Class

Pablo, Balltearer means, awesome, amazing, that sort of thing.
    We Aussies have a few strange sayings:cheers:
  18. SligoBob Husqvarna

Haha, Surge I've got one of those particular model fork seal savers too!

Heres a couple of pics of my '04 WR125 I picked up recently. I bought a set of graphics for '04 model, but I could only find a set of plastics for 05-07. So this is how it came out, I originally thought I wasn't happy with it, but I'm starting to really like the look now. There's still a good few things on this list, but this is how she looks at the minute. And a couple of pics of my first run out since breaking my ankle on the 1st May...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

Thanks for that. I'll add that one to the repetoire :D
  20. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

Whats the new headlight ? mine is a joke and it 's the same as the original one on your 02. I have to lean forward and put my left hand in front of it to make sure it's come on :rolleyes: