1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello Rob! The screws we use are MF44 outlaw, specially made for iceracing. The screws in the rear tyre are 38mm long with a sharp cut head that is 9mm long, so you actually run on the screws head. To make everything hold together we cut a street tyre and use the center section only, and put that tyre inside the motocross tyre. After that we use an old hose and one thick heavy duty hose to avoid puncture. Then we pump up the tyre to 45 psi and screw in the 38mm studs right through from outside with a beefy electric screwdriver, so you draw the screws right through both tyres. That gives good stability=). That´s about it really. I have 450 screws in my rear tyre and 280 up front (25mm long). Asbolutely amazing and very controllable grip! I always race with my feet on the pegs all the time and i feel the ice with my toes in the corners. Very forgiving to ride on and the bike slides with both front and rear tyre in the corners. Highly recommended=)!

One guy got his arm between the rear tyre and the rear fender last winter and he almost bled to death. his arm was totally ripped. That tyre was made with wood screws drawn through the tire from inside out. Economy version, but not so reliable.

Johnny
  2. surge Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 WR360, 2012 WR300
    It's a Polisport EMX, identical in appearance to the factory banger, less a Husqvarna sticker.
    I bought it from this bloke: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270682310775
  3. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

:eek:
  4. RobNewy Husqvarna
    B Class

Cheers for the info Johnny! Looks like it would be awesome fun.

Apart from getting your arm ripped off. That would be dissapointing
  5. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

6. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Very nice indeed Surge!!! Did the 360 not come with the OE sidestand? Ooops just looked at the pics again and l notice that it maybe the TE side stand that's fitted to the bike......ring Mr Motocross in bendigo and l'm sure he'll have an the original (WR125,250 and 360 are all the same).
  7. Mr_X Husqvarna
    A Class

My SM125 2007 converted to WRE125
    .[IMG]
  8. Mr_X Husqvarna
    A Class

[IMG]

In supermoto setup...FMF turbinecore 2 (with turbine removed) and Fatty belly
  9. cb900f6 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2006 Honda 919
    Hey Guys, here's a few pics of my 2009 WR300. Many thanks to Kelly for supplying the PWK and bolt-ons. The stealth Vapor with the polished guard looks great from the helm...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. surge Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 WR360, 2012 WR300
    Ah, I thought maybe it was just old and bent, though I did think it was a bit weird as it didn't have any obvious bends, it somehow looked different to the 360 I had back in 02...
    Anyway, cheers bloke, I'll suss out old mate Mr Motocross and see if he can save the day.
  11. HuskyKurt Husqvarna
    B Class

1Husky175.jpg
    1975 Husqvarna 175 Cross Country. 2nd Place in the Open class, 6th overall.
    lankydoug likes this.
  12. Berm_Rooster Husqvarna

Some pics from my 1st ride...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. johannesB Husqvarna

my wr 125 00

Attached Files:

14. 726HUSKY Husqvarna
    A Class

What tail light is that on your 300?
  15. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    Enjoyed some single track around Rand, CO today.
    [IMG]
    454x and lankydoug like this.
  16. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    Here's my new Husky. Just picked her up last Wednesday, August 17. Left over 2010 model. I picked up the bike while on Vacation hence the travel trailer pictures.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  17. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    You've got quite the setup and campsite there! Congrats on the new bike as well. Is there riding right from camp?
  18. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    We were on our way back home and camped at a KOA site outside of Spokane Washington. We're from Lethbridge Alberta. Our riding is in the Rocky Mountains. Awesome riding there. Great H/S and X/C races. I've been intrigued by the WR300 and have wanted one for about a year. I like my 04 RM250 with all it's mods but in the end it's still an MX'er. The Huskys look so darn good and the WR reviews are pretty positive. It should be a better bike for the type of riding I do. BikeSDP since your from Colorado I suspect your elevation should be similar to mine. 3000 to 5500 feet. If so can you please let me know what your jetting is at, providing your on a WR300 as well. You can send me a PM so we don't hi-jack the "picture or your 2 stroke" thread. I want to get the jetting as close a possible before I break it in then adjust accordingly. I have yet to start it up. The bike came with 2 extra mains, 2 pilots, 1 needle and 1 extra throttle valve plus several other goodies.

Cheers
    Steve
    dartyppyt likes this.
  19. Eirik Husqvarna

My Husqvarna WR 250 2001 :)
    and a Husqvarna WR 250, KTM 300

Attached Files:

Twatty and Motosportz like this.
  20. audi25 Husqvarna
    C Class