1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. BR1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 125 MY2010, SMR 449 MY2011
    Because is the same disc sold in Italy by a small italian company. They say that is their disc... Boh
  2. cuprastic Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a few question on your wr 300 supermoto, what gearing (sprockets) do you have (front, rear) and the top speed? And one more, does the FMF pipe and leovince silencer makes any difference (in wich way)? Side skirt (at silencer side), is it custom made or original? Thanks.
  3. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

I like this enough I ordered one for my 250! How is it with the mud loading up? Thanks for the idea.
  4. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

It's funny, because in our house we say things are "Retarded" or "Stupid" many times when things are wildly good.
  5. Twatty Husqvarna
    AA Class

Gearing is 15/42 with 6 speed conversion. Highest speed I've seen is 160kmh, not sure if that was flat out though. It's difficult for me to say the effects of the exhaust because I also fitted a race head and PWK38AS, but I will say it's a midrange monster with a very smooth power curve and decent over-rev. It made 44.3HP compared to 46.5(ish)HP out of a modded SM450R, same dyno, same day.
    Both my side panels are "custom made" with a tile cutting knife! Here's the other side.
    [IMG]
  6. Flipper Husqvarna

just picked her up and cant wait to take it for a rip!!! garage is looking better and better

Attached Files:

7. Blinga Husqvarna
    C Class

[IMG]

My old 06 WR250

[IMG]

My 99 YZ144
  8. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    GREAT looking bikes. I have a YZ250. Those YZ's are awesome. Which bike do you ride more? My YZ is a garage ornament.
  9. BCdirtbikegal Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    '08 KTM sx50 jr, 08 pw50
    My baby... '11 WR 150

[IMG]
    aai likes this.
  10. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Where did you get those graphics???? Do they stick to the shrouds pretty well, or is that the embedded graphic on the shroud. Either way, nice bike!
  11. Blinga Husqvarna
    C Class

I sold my Husky WR250. :( .. Sacrifice you have to make when you start a family. The Graphics on the Husky are Cemoto graphics. They stick well. Nice and thick.

So I ride the Yz 144. Its a fun little bike. Did everything on it, custom made radiator cages, paint, polishing, bottom end, even down to the Re-valve on the suspension.

I'll get another Husky again soon. ;)
  12. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    My 2010 WR300.

IMG_1704.JPG
    DynastarConcept likes this.
  13. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    [IMG]

Nice bike Steve-Oh, I've seen one like it somewhere.
    Steve-oh likes this.
  14. wr96 Husqvarna

This is my 96 wr 250, great bike, bloody hard to get parts, replacing top end at the moment and replacing some bottom end pieces, desperatley chasing a clutch basket. This bike is road registered in nsw but geared for the track. have spent some money but still glad I bought it.

Attached Files:

15. Scott Stanford Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 06 CR144

Attached Files:

Steve-oh likes this.
  16. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Numbers coming soon. Rekluse waiting at the border to be picked up. Race Head on order from Motosportz. It' going to be a long winter. IMG_1700.JPG
  17. PowerKord Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR 250 Sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Sherco SE-R 250
    Yeah really, hate the end of riding season living up North. Have you ridden the bike with the race head on yet? How do you like it? What did it run you?
  18. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Race head is still on order. Motorsportz charges $120.00. From what I read thats a good mod for a good price. I ordered it last Wednesday and don't expect it for at least a week or maybe two. The Husky dealer here said they would have to get the head from Italy! ? My RM 250 is port and polished with power valve work, shaved head, FMF fatty and a Rad valve, so it's modded pretty heavy and I can tell you so far the 300 pulls my shoulders out of their sockets a lot more then the RM. :eek: :D
  19. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    [IMG]

The only good picture he took of me wasn't in focus, so this will have to do...
    Steve-oh likes this.
  20. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Man that bike looks good. What were you doing in that picture? Dancing with the bike haha, or falling out of the truck...
    Looks like a good day of riding about to begin : )
    How about a ride report.