1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Twatty Husqvarna
    AA Class

G'day Mate,
    For 6 speed info, search thumpertalk for 'wallybean 6 speed' you'll have to go back a long way, but you'll find it. Basically you need a 360 or pre-2000(I think) WR250 bottom end and a gasket kit. There are a few tricks I found that wallybean didn't cover, but I can fill you in when you do it if you like.
    I'm running an FMF pipe with a Leo Vince muffler in conjunction with the race head and PWK38AS with JD jets. I thought the DEP was a bit pricey, but I bought all my stuff when I was working in the USA at the start of the year, customs had fun going through my bag and the esky I carried the 360 bottom end home in!
    Search function is your friend for info on pipes, but any 250 pipe will work.
  2. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    This is what a BC bike looks like....trashed, beat, scratched, dented, beautiful.

[IMG]
    Cdn_rider, jmetteer, Coffee and 7 others like this.
  3. icebergstu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300/TE610e
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR360 CT110 XR100
    [IMG]

2011 WR300

South Australia.

Stu
  4. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Nice bike Stu! I have an 09. I love those '11 graphics. gonna get some for myself for Christmas I think.
  5. icebergstu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300/TE610e
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR360 CT110 XR100
    Thanks dude, still getting used to it after jumping off my 06 TE610e that I have been riding non stop for the last 4 years. One thing is for sure is that I am no where near as physically drained after riding this for the same period of time. Not as much raw grunt as the 610 but still more than enough to enjoy!

Stu
  6. tomaz Husqvarna

here is mine husky cr250 =)
    [IMG]
  7. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

8. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    That looks so badass! I was just looking at going blue. Now you have sealed the deal. Hope I break some plastics soon. Who makes the decals?

How hard was the new front end to install? Gives it an improved look, though it's still strange.
  9. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the compliments! This is my MX bike(Blu/Wht). Pictures of my woods bike(Red/Wht) will follow as soon as I finish it. The graphics are from Ride PG.
    They offer full Husky/Gas Gas/ Husaberg graphics, which can be hard to find.
    The plastics bolt right up. The only problem you may have, is that if you buy the OEM fender, it comes in two parts so make sure to order the "upper" & "lower" peices. And the OEM plate DOES NOT come with the cable guide.
    If you order it from UFO (Which I did through Bill's Motorcycle Plus), the whole fender comes complete & the plate comes WITH the cable guide.
    The cable guide goes on the backside of the plate. DO NOT place it on the front as I've seen some do. It clutters up the look of the front .
  10. PowerKord Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR 250 Sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Sherco SE-R 250
    Very nice, where did you get the frame guards?
  11. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

12. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Case saver is from Bill's Husky.
  13. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    Thanks for the info. The cheap way to go blue it to get the graphics. Althought the red would show around the edges. I could be really cheap and paint the shrouds black. Or I would go blue shrouds and no graphics.
  14. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

What is the primary issue for you, cost? Let's break it down:
    Upper shrouds: $ 44-60
    Graphics: $40+(Depends on whether you buy the full kit or shrouds only).

If you are interested, I have blue shrouds with yellow/blu/blk graphics already on them in great condition.
    I would sell them for $60, shipped to your door. Let me know if that helps.
  15. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    I agree the blue/white is badass.
  16. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    Hold onto them please. I could be interested if they are what I'm looking for. But I might go another combo though. Blue fenders, white shrouds. Who knows. I change my mind alot. Could you post a pic of the shrouds for a little eye candy?
  17. jimmyc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 TXC449, 09 SM610, WR250, plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    18YZ250X GS1200 busa duc900SS GG
  18. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Got to page 29 of this thread, and look at the Blu/Yel bike pic posted by Blinga. That is precisely what the shrouds look like. Cemoto graphics with Cemoto blue shrouds.
  19. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    They're cool but I think your newer look is better. The yellow is too out dated for me. But thanks for the visual.
  20. Torrmentor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Woods bike is pretty much finished for '12

Attached Files:

marcmo0 and Colo moto like this.