1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st RB DESIGNS

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by 454x, Jun 12, 2012.

1. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

2. Toro618 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    I don't usually post a review of something I buy....but this one I must for anyone who is on the fence of either buying a PWK or sending their Mukini to RB. My bike is a 2012 WR144 with a Fatty pipe/TurbineCore2 and was running the stock Mukuni with 460 main, 45 pilot, stock needle at the middle clip, and between 1 1/2 and 2 turns out....I am not good at tunning but I thought the bike was running rich with this setup. I kept the exact same jetting in the RB Designs carb but with an RM needle set at the 4th slot from bottom and 1 1/2 turns out....and HOLLY CRAP......you're telling me the stock mukini was holding the bike back by this much? The bike woke up in the low to mid range even though I think it's still running rich. And I can't say for sure if it's the hot weather we had yesterday or the low circuit mod that RB deos but the bike responded much more to the air screw....the smallest turn on the screw was chaning the idle by alot, and I never got that response from the stock Mukini. Keep in mind that all this was with the exact same jets between the stock Mukini and the RB Mukini. I think it's well worth the money spent.
  3. 454x Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165 w/36mm lectron.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 BETA 300RR w/36mm lectron.
    Got my RB'ed Mikuni back and found it really cleaned up the low range circuits. Went 1 size up on the pilot and now can tune with a 1/4 turn or less on the air screw=).
    oregonsage likes this.
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Awesome. Glad everything worked out for you Ara.
    And thanks for trusting me with your money :cheers:

I saw someones Mikuni up there a week or so ago and it was probably yours. I should have tagged it 'PC was here'.
  5. Toro618 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Thanks Brandon. And thanks for a smooth transaction selling the Mukini to me and offering to deliver the carb to RB Designs.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yep members on this site ROCK!
  7. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

It might have been mine... :)