1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Rekluse EXP 2.0 for WR 125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by motocrossmr, Nov 18, 2011.

1. cedarchopper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR 165
    Any idea on a potential release date?
  2. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    I spoke to Joe at Rekluse last week and he informed me that the release date was going to be delayed a couple months due to the holidays and the fact that they are moving the manufacturing facility. It was supposed to be released around now so I am hoping maybe late February. Anyone who wants one should call and let them know. Who knows.....the more people they see are interested the more they might work to get it released. I simply like the Rekluse for the anti-stall characteristics when I crash during a race. Trail riding I prefer not to have it.
  3. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I prefer the bike to be able to be bump started. I have many times bump started a bike that I stalled when braking hard for a corner. I also bet that my bike doesn't stall on drops as much as it does stall and even if it does it rarely requires more than one kick to restart.
  4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    I LOVE bump starting my 125.... While sitting on the seat, It just takes a little push on flat land with my feet, a clutch pop, and I'm off.....
  5. chuck r Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR144 WB
    The little 125 also kicks starts real easy.. I rode this weekend with a couple "a" riders. one on husky 300 other on a kdx200. They both got stuck on one of our nastier hill climbs while the exp/wr125 climbed right up! It also helped to have the worked Wallybean 150 motor!! If you try the exp.. yes even in a 125...you will be hooked!