1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Rekluse or Lectron....?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by inklax2, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Nope, I just dropped them in but that doesn't mean that someone else may have to add a washer or two.
    I have a 6Kg spring on rear. You will need that much to get the sags set correctly. As for the KTM manual, I never agreed with it. You do not need that much fork spring. You want the bike to drop as it enters a corner.
    Both ends. If not the bike will push and the front will wash out. If you don't get the static sag right on rear the bike will be about an inch too high. Making it hard to get your leg over the bike and also harder to get the fork to work right. Right now you are putting too heavy a spring to compensate for too much preload on rear.

2. Glenn haynes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 yz250f 08yz85 11ktm 65 09 ktm65
    There had to be something wrong,I have the exp and the pro version in 2 different bikes and for about 3years in on the pro.They have been nothing but awesome and stone cold reliable.set it and forget it.If I didn't tell you it was in the bike you wouldn't know it's there until you made a mistake.I guess I just have better luck with them.
    flyingbob likes this.