1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Rekluse Pro in my 2 stroke....love it

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by SightedN2, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Got bored and took the 250 out for a scoot and was amazed at the torque these bikes really do have and how well these Rekluse clutches work. Click into 3rd gear and ride, from a stop, pulls better off of the bottom than any bike I have ever raced and I have raced most all of them since 1974, unreal motor! Try the CRF plates, trust me. Happy Easter. BTW I love the stock Mikuni, just tweak them.
  2. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

[IMG]Not bad icer either #1 Plus 50 Expert Lake George NY, smoked quite a few 450's, even holeshots, fast bike. I build ice racing tires, shameless, I know.
  3. audi25 Husqvarna
    C Class

4. Fat Tire Flyer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Are you serious and you don't use 1st and 2nd any longer (or much).. You just click it into 3rd from a stop.. And can use 3rd gear from stop until 3rd gear revs out.. Even on singletack or hills you are comfortable just leaving it in 3rd..

If so I just may have to find the time to install mine.. Bought a lightly used Rekluse Pro for cheap (less than $250.00) and haven't installed it yet (bought about 1 year ago).. Maybe I should install it along with a bunch of other lightly used toys like my Rekluse left hand rear brake, PWK and my Provini.. What to do. What should I do.. [IMG]
  5. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Throw it in and if it slips a bit, adjust the throw-out bearing, jet it and kick butt. Unreal motor when jetted.
  6. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

I would be confident starting a big hill in 2nd with my 50 tooth rear. I climbed a huge hill last weekend that blew my mind, the downhill ride scared the crap out of me. Jet for your altitude and temp, most important.
  7. Fat Tire Flyer Husqvarna
    AA Class

But once in and adjusted properly.. For most singletrack riding you just click it into 3rd gear and ride.. Only needing to shift into 1st and 2nd gear under extreme circumstances..
  8. Fat Tire Flyer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Reason I bought a lightly used Keihin PWK because I heard the Rekluse is very carburetor sensitive.. Thanks and cheers.. [IMG]
  9. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Better yet, get a JD kit and smile. If the clutch slips a bit add the thicker steel plate and if it still slips, adjust the throw out bearing counterclockwise 1/2 turn and lock. When adjusted correctly it feels exactly like a normal clutch when you twist the loud handle. Takes a bit to tweek but give it hell.
  10. Fat Tire Flyer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Get a JD kit for the stock Mikuni carb.. Or a JD kit for the Keihin PWK carb..
  11. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Get the kit for whatever you have, JD kits work. I've won with them for years.