1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Rekluse question.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by scson24, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    Yes your right, the FWW and the Lectron carb are what made the 300 more tamer.. The Rekluse and race head were the first 2 mods I did before even riding the bike, winter projects... The power band did hit much harder back then but now it just seems more smoother with a ton of power. I can't say as I'm a 100% sold on the FWW yet.
  2. Blair7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300, 93 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 WR250F, 01 YZ250 2t, 98 VTR1000
    I made a bracket with four holes from a bit of scrap alloy from work. My bike is in storage at the moment unfortunatly so I cant take a photo for you yet, but basically the holes on the MC are 50mm apart and the WR bracket has holes 40mm apart (I'm pretty sure it's that way around) so two holes to mount the bracket to the bike and two to mount the MC to the bracket. I found the idea on here somewhere in a previous post and that one has a pic, shouldn't be too hard to find. :thumbsup:
  3. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I still use the LHRB..... but before ever hitting the woods I rode in the pasture for a couple of hours to get "it" in my head.;.... Riding the motard takes a little time to get used to the clutch lever tho . LOL
  4. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

This..... when your on the gas it's just a regular clutch. The newer EXP models have great clutch feel for those that need it.
    Glenn haynes likes this.
  5. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

biggest downside of the A/C is no bump-starts & if you crash on that nasty hillclimb no engine brake when you bullhorn it back down the hill. Well unless you have the LHRB of course. LOL
  6. sabortooth No Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11uptite167
    Bump starting is a big deal to me. I purposely park to bump whenever possible.
    I think the LHRB will be of more value to me than the Rekluse.
    steadydirt likes this.
  7. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
  8. Glenn haynes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 yz250f 08yz85 11ktm 65 09 ktm65
    You can bump start it by loosening the cable at the perch with exp, but That would be for situations were you need a bump start. Kind of a pain to have to do it every time.
  9. McKay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350S, 2016 TE300
    Should note its not so easy top bump start a hydraulic clutch arrangement though.
  10. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have a Z-Start Pro in that orange thang I ride.