Riders Online rides

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Runner, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Last time I checked the cost of a ticket for no adventure pass was the cost of a daily adventure pass.
  2. aya16 Husqvarna
    A Class

If it turns out not to be much of an adventure do you get a refund?:doh:
  3. aya16 Husqvarna
    A Class

Met up with the guys from "Riders" A diverse bunch of guys I have ever met.

Runner, is an absolutly great guy, who helped me deal with those other guys, Animals:lol:, No great guys. Thanks runner for your help.

we had a great ride together, I managed to extend the ride for the guys when I got separated from the group, and just decided to head back by myself, The group went looking for me, and when they finally found me at camp, I got the word about the rules, I was totally in the wrong and sure apreciate the guys looking for me, But hey riding is riding right? Even if your riding to find someone its still riding:doh:

Im joining this club, theres no hassles, no meetings, no rules you cant live with, and if you break the rules, like me, They even take the blame:notworthy: Really Liked these guys, and there were about 9 that showed up, but theres hundreds in the club, and you never have to ride alone again if you dont want to. They always have something going on. The bikes They are diverse as the riders.

Cant say enough about the welcome and feeling of being apart, these guys showed me.
    Runner even let me help break his bike....:excuseme:
    Thanks again runner for treating me like a long time dirtbike rider bud:thumbsup:
    Mike
  4. Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE510
    My pleasure, aya16. It was a great day. We'll ride again.