riding in australia

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by husky bom, Aug 8, 2010.

1. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

ghte.. gets his new te310 maybe he will b keen to ride . maybe dbw?? for a few??
  2. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Post it up
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    G'day Husk Bom. I got notice you sent me a pm but I cannot open it for some reason Mate.
  4. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

att.. all husky riders and freinds we are trying to get a ride going sat 28.8.10 at belanglo nsw reply in other post thanks
  5. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

att: if you will not make the belanglo ride on sat 28.8 post up dates that you are free to ride and we will all try to get another ride going thanks
  6. trooperlu CH Sponsor

Guys - Not very good at the forum stuff but people keep telling me I should get onto the forums so here we go. Anyway - I have today ordered a heap of stuff from uptight racing in the states. I have the front axle nuts coming in stainless steel - I love stainless. I also have ally t-pieces, bashplates that are wider at the base then the force ones ally husky oil fill plugs. Custom levers. They are priced really well so I should have them in a week or two. It looks like I will be the importer for uptight racing products for the huskies so that is pretty cool. Will keep you all posted. J
  7. buzuki Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 '09
    Other Motorcycles:
    KDX200,KX125,CR250,50cc quad,
    sounds good trooperlu, heard good things bout your shop so far :)
  8. Busted RS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630, WR300 '09
    Other Motorcycles:
    DT360A's
    Contact address ?

Can you provide your contact address at this stage ?
    I am looking at a suitable bashplate for my TE630. I am considering the Uptite plate.
  9. trooperlu CH Sponsor

Hi sorry I am slow at this but as stated still learning and still burining the midnight oil trying to nail hoime the finishing touches to the shop and build up as much stock as possible. We are at 3/80 Heathcote road in moorebank near liverpool. I should hopefully get the first shipment of uptite racing stuff next week. We have a fair bit of 7602 stuff now and a fair bit of p3 carbon. I am trying just to keep a mix of sensible bits rather then just flashy stuff. Good if they do both but huh!!

Thanks to the person who commented on the shop. I am a bit unhappy at the moment as I feel I just dont have the time I want to spend with customers and am in a rush. I hate that but hopefully we will settle down over time and I can give customers all the time they need. Problem is I am still a bike nut so I get tied up and distracted easy!!! We are not an overly flashy shop and not perfect but really try to look after our people.

I have got a broken foot at present so not even riding the bloody things HAs given me time thoiugh to get some cams built and also develop some power commander maps for ultimate tuning.

ANyone know where I should post the info re power cammanders and cams, some people might find it interesting!!!
  10. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

hi trooperlu was at the husky opening saw you were a bit busy o well the only problem with husky dealers in nsw except for one other dealer is there is no user hard parts in stock so if you brake something it takes them a few days to get them in?? and yes im to buy a 2011 310. and to post anything to do with tuning put it in the EFI/CARB section:cheers:
  11. trooperlu CH Sponsor

Thanks Husky Bom. Yes the opening was a bit crazy. we have now got a heap of hard parts in stock, covers, levers, sprockets, plastics, hoses, cables, chain sliders, bolts, bearings, shock and fork bits etc etc etc. I am really trying to build up stock. So if you ever get any ideas feel free to send them on. I am taking our new cams and a power commander out to a dyno this week. This will tell me what is really going on. I am doing it on a couple of smr 510's and a sm 630. We are going to measure stoack against modifed and go through each stage. Should be an interesting excercise and it is a good way to give people facts rather then fiction. I am chasing linear power for some maps for the enduro guys and then trying to build up one engine just for pure horsepower for raod racing. I will looj at the efi section and get some info there once i get it done.