RORR / Hammer Run

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Boom Boom, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Boom Boom Husqvarna
    AA Class

I thought it was "EPIC":thumbsup:
    I followed a guy on a 950 KTM that was riding the options, my hat was off to him.
    Pick your line at the mud pits wisely, I had mud over the front fender in one that I picked the wrong line:banghead:. What a workout pulling it out.
  2. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

I rode Sunday only, and it was WET! The little 125 acquitted itself nicely, especially on the long firecut section after the hot dog stand. Speaking of the hot dog stand, it's really getting to be less like a food stand and more like an outdoor diner in the woods! Best meatball sandwich I've had in a long time. Loved being able to warm up by the fire midway through the ride, too. I'll be back next year for sure.
  3. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Yep, what a great time. It was more like an enduro for sure. Saturday was endless single track and fire cuts. Too much fun.
  4. Cruiser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Saturday was fun singletrack,, I had the wrong bike that day.. I was on my KTM 625 and my buddy was on his husky 450.. going in He was thinking his bike would be too small.. saturday evening he was thinking it was a little big.. mine,, way big.. I bailed on sunday as I was just too beat from saturday,, did every option,, and did one section twice,, made a wrong turn coming out and ended up going right back in.. second time out we took a helmet break and talked to a couple other guys who did the same thing.. glad we stopped of we could have still been doing that one section now.. How did you guys like the train tracks?? And sunday more open than saturday??
  5. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

The train tracks were a blast although I think I shook a few fillings out.
  6. Grady Husqvarna
    AA Class

7. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

awsome vid Grady :applause:
  8. Boom Boom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice job Grady :thumbsup: