1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Rubber intake & Reed cage don't match.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by yakka, Aug 15, 2016.

1. yakka Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 '09
    I think you are right,the part no. matches the Honda one.
  2. yakka Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 '09
    Went from one extreme to other on rod & it still hangs badly.Only way to cure it is with idle screw 3 turns out. But then no idle. Can get to idle at 3 turns, at about 52.5mm & way too lean. Friggin bizarre.
    Called Davide Dunn at Lectron & even he was baffled. It needs more fuel at closed throttle without introducing more air.
    So what I did was stick a thin washer on brass thread of choke to keep it slightly open. A bit smokey at idle & hunts a little bit,but doesn't hang now when throttle closed at higher rpm.Not ideal but at least rideable now.
  3. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    I would be thinking that's a manufacturing defect in the lectron.
    Suggest he sends you another and you send him that to see where it's gone wrong.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Could ask ballistic racing they the Aussie dealer/importer. Rob the owners name. Maybe he might be able to help or have some ideas? Possibly send it to him or back to lectron for refurb? U gotta spare carb or old mikuni still?

I'm home tues arvo n gotta pull 165 down to send back to Walt so u could try my lectron if u wanted to eliminate other problems on the bike?
    johnnyboy likes this.
  5. yakka Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 '09
    Not sure if its the carb or something weird going on with the bike.Waiting to hear back from David Dunne,see what he has to say first.
    Thanks for the offer Shawbagga,would be a big help. Don't think i could get up there this week tho.
    I'll put the Keihin back on next week & see what it does.
  6. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Yeah rito well be home till the 6th then away again for coupla weeks n won't nd the carb as bike be down so if ya need it sing out.
  7. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The v-force body is the same but the petal thickness is different for different power characteristics.
    NCSteve likes this.