San Diego Zone riders OAKTOWN RACEWAY GRAND OPENING

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, Jul 1, 2009.

1. SanDHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

All was good.

Hey Rob. Missed you today. I pulled in about 3p. I was behind Craig Smith, but he went over to the store first. Guy at gate said you all left and he shut down the track for maint., since no one was left to moto.

Mitch.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    wow that was close, we left a short time before. I pushed my envelope for the sake of heat training, it got to smoldering hot near 100F. I got kind of sloppy for my last 4 lap tour and couldn't hang on anymore. rode a 290cc WR250 Yam, and a Kato 300 xcw-e (very very fun). Need to reset my suspension sag and set up,,my front no longer feels planted. Its all good bike is still going strong. Found that maybe some of the vibe issues mentioned could be true, after riding all the other machines found the TXC to feel quite a bit more viby than all the others. Will give her the going over for any thing loose. R

sorry I missed ya,,if it were cooler, you would have found me still doing laps.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    weather, temps down low 80s!!, ride sat Aug 8 with the crew

Where Elevation MX, Live Oak Springs, Ca. natural terrain XC type course. partially watered.
  5. motopat651 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Rob,I've already talked to you,But if anyone else is interested I'm heading out there on Sun.More than likely on the old scoot.As Rob has said it's a super fun track.See you out there.