1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Scalvini 2 Stroke Exhaust Systems

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by racerjake549, Nov 24, 2012.

1. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have had three of these pipes , no leaks and there are pretty tough
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

One thing we did with my son's stock TM (unplated) pipe was to clean it with quick dry paint prep and then spray paint it with clear header heat paint. Keeps the natural look without needing to oil it. So far after 6 months or so it still looks new.
  3. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I found them,search "scalvini exhaust"
  4. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150

I did. Seriously, I searched it every imaginable way and got nothing. This isn't the first time this has happened to me on ebay. One time while at work, I searched something that the guy beside me was looking at, and could not find it. An item number is the only thing that will do it.
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Break them down to just the pipe I'll order one for my WR250.

Then I'll order the full carbon silencer later on. I just can't swing it as a package.
  6. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    nighthawk 700s, 2x Piranha 190 pits.
    Ebay numbers are - 330834515660 and 330834547023 They are listed as classified adds. I have many more to post. You can buy in any combination of pipe and silencer or just pipe or whatever. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

John
  7. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    All good input! Thanks!
    As with most aftermarket products you do have to do a little tweeking sometimes to get proper fit. We have the same bike if you are referring to the CR125. I did have to jack with it for a while but it required no mods to bike or pipe at all except turning the top pipe mount around 180 degrees and holding my mouth right to get around frame tube. You have to tilt back of pipe up in the air and slide neck around frame tube and then lower rear back down past the shock and frame and it slides right in. I encounterd the same clearance issues that you did but I fought my way through it. I discoverd this technique after 30 minutes of blood and sweat! Silencer mounted right up. Still not sure about supplied aluminum spacer but I had the necessary sleeve to make it all work.
    Is your 144 top end stock out of the box? If so I have some GREAT info for you that I learned from Josh at MAXPOWERRPMS. If interested I will explain.
    Thanks again!!
    John
  8. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    Got it. Thanks.

Strange thing, if I click on "see other items", your other auctions don't come up. If I copy and paste your title, I get nothing. :excuseme:
  9. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I too am confused. I only have these 2 systems listed at this time but I have other junk on ebay too. They are under jpbmxr1. Is that what you are searching under?
  10. mnnthbx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thriumph Thruxton, Honda Ruckus
    It is the stock 144 indeed. What do you know? I have the powervavle 3/4 up and a RB carb. Do tell...
  11. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Good idea!!
    I may try that. I use what used to be called
    Naval Jelly or Rust Remover Jelly to clean the raw pipes. It is basically acid in a jelly form. Works great. Apply, let it sit for 10 minutes, wash off and oil down. The first time you get it hot it looks brand new again. Kind of a pain but......
  12. mnnthbx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thriumph Thruxton, Honda Ruckus
    I wash a bike nearly every time it's used, but a coat of WD-40 keeps it brand new... Jake, I posted just above about the same time as your last one in case you missed it.
  13. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    OK,
    I am going to give up my secrets here. Josh at MAXPOWERRPMS has a proprietary piston that they have Wiseco mill for them for almost all 2 strokes including the CR125 and 144. It is a 2 ring forged piston that weighs in at a fraction of the weight of the stock piston. The 58mm slug weighs in at about the same weight as the stock 125 piston! It has more oiling holes and allows motor to rev faster. If you send them your cylinder and head, he will mod the head to handle the domed piston and correct the port timing. The port timing correction is where it is at I am told. The 144 cylinder is the same exact part as the 125 but with a larger bore diameter. So the port angles and location are slightly in correct. This being said, the difference in performance between stock Husky 144 and this mod and Ultra lite piston is HUGE! They also do 134, 139, 144, 151, 155 and 167 stroker motors too. Sorry didnt mean to go into a sales pitch. Between this top end mod and the Scalvini Exhaust we are very competetive with 250 4 strokes on the track. Love those Husky Bucks!!!

JOhn
  14. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    Yup. I tried to see your other auctions through the ones I was able to find with the numbers, and nothing. I did an advanced search with your username and got zero results. I search scalvini exhaust and get none of your auctions, and even when I copy and paste your auction title into the search I get nothing. Is it possible that your auction is restricted to US only?

EDIT: I just added you to my favourite sellers and tried to go through that way and this is what I see
    racerjake549 likes this.
  15. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    For the money, that IS a lot of bad stuff.
  16. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Sounds good but it also sounds expensive
    I miss the 125 top end feel sound like this would bring it back - couldnt swing the cost though
  17. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    The cost is minimal. If I remember right, I spent less than $300 and gained more than my moneys worth. It didnt scream like a 125 exactly but now with the Scalvini it is a lot closer. MAXPOWERRPMS # 608-224-2524
    I know this sounds like a sales pitch but I am just saying to anyone who is doubting the value of the Scalvini. There is NO way you can get this kind of performance increase for this kind of money any other way. FYI, the main reason these pipes work so good on Husqvarna is Scalvini is heavily involved with the Husqvarna Off Road Factory Team there. So there has been a lot of real world testing and R&D put into these.
  18. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Ive got no problems with a sales pitch - good to have you aboard Cafe Husky
    I just traded a shitty KTM 250 for a wicked TE 310 so Ive got other priorities right now but will look out for one in the future . I can get one here in OZ but they are dearer
  19. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    I contacted them and was told the 139's piston is 30% lighter then stock,no vibration and has more power low and rev then the 144?
    $625 for Cylinder bore,head/pv work,piston,bearing and all the gaskets.
  20. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That's not a bad price at all. For comparison's sake the WB165 kit complete is $680.00.