Snapshots from yesterday 04/30/14

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dirtdame, May 1, 2014.

1. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    Now that's a front fender. Do you think it keeps enough mud from slinging up on you.. Is that some of the old Green kawasaki plastic that was known to be shattered and laying all over every dirt bike riding location ever. That older Kawasaki stuff used to be the predominate color of looped rear fender remnants any palce you would go riding. Either everybody who owned a green bike liked to ride wheelies and looped it quite often or the plastic was just more prone to shattering than any other colors. I do know of a few KX 500s I rode that would loop in any gear but I never had to buy anyone a rear fender. They may have had to buy themselves a few though. HAHA.

CA. laws make no common sense as common sense isn't common. Great pics by the way Dirtdame
    Dirtdame likes this.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    These days, it's orange plastic that I find out on the trails.:D
    Big Timmy likes this.
  3. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    Great one Dirtdame. It can't be because they are so overpowered they all get looped is it?
    Dirtdame likes this.
  4. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    I've been riding my smoker every weekend at all my usual spots up in the Sierras and see groups upon groups of
    those orange smoker thingy's that everyone and their mothers are riding these days up there riding as well. Honestly I
    don't know if the red sticker law is in affect there or not but last weekend I did stop at the Georgetown Ranger Station
    with my WR300 in the back of my truck and went inside to buy a new trail map and chatted with the(Ranger) Gal working in there
    for fifteen minutes or so and she was in awe of my bike. Turns out she's an ex moto x racer from SoCal who used to hang with
    guys like Malcome Smith and many other big name racers from that era. Anyway, she was a terrific gal to talk to and I think there
    was a point in all this dribble, sorry to stray but point being that she probably would've pointed out that my smoker was not
    allowed at this time. I don't know....but I do know that there are so many thousands of miles of trails and dirt roads up there
    I don't think it would be possible for them to enforce it.
    Nice pics there, Dirtdame, and very nice 300. I'm curious to know which one gets more attention between your WR300 and your
    WR125 ?