1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Suspension Spring rates, Sags and Damping adjustment setup.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Vinduro, Mar 16, 2011.

1. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I agree I need lighter, 4.2 got the sag numbers correct on my GasGas. What do you weigh and how do you like what EE did for your forks?
  2. Darrendeep6 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 BMW R 1200 GS
    I'm 185lbs. I set my sag numbers before I sent off my stuff and they confirmed them for me. Apparently the springs are a little stiff on the bike. I've had springs in the past that we're labeled one thing and when tested were something entirely different. A good shop will be able to tell. As far as how I like them, I havent had a chance to ride them yet. I'm waiting on parts from Husky. I can tell you the thing suffered from low speed deflection pretty bad and when I would compress the forks when I removed them you could feel it. They were really stiff on the bottom 1/3 of the travel. I asked EE to specifically address this. When I got them back you could feel the difference immediately. I'm really gutted that I can't ride the thing.
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I wan
    I want to get the correct springs in the forks and see how good I can get them before I send them off. I have the rear shock pretty close and can get it better once the forks are right. The 125 Huskys had 4.2 from the factory so I think I'll try to pick up a used set and give them a try.