Terra-ism in Idaho

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HARDER1, Aug 28, 2013.

1. FabOneUp Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 KTM 450 XC-W '11 BMW R1200GS
    Super awesome report HD1!!! Had to crack open a pint of ice cream for that one.:D Like father like sons. The back roads of Idaho are even better than I thought they would be. It has moved way up my list. I'll get Chickabee to read this and I am sure she'll agree. If you ever go back, there is an awesome sand bar camp spot just North of Riggens over the bridge right next to the Snake River. It is alot like the one you had on your second night camping (I think) How does your Dad feel after a month of healing? My shoulder hurt for 6 months after a similar crash.

Gravity pumps are sweet! You make a 44 mag look like a 38 spcl. You guys fish like champions! Mountain mining town history is the best.....and the Terra fricken rocks!
    chickabee and HARDER1 like this.
  2. HARDER1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    DRZ400S

Thanks Fab! My Dad's doing pretty well with the shoulder. It'll probably be a nagging type injury for awhile, but he was riding his quad and fishing this weekend - so all is good.
    Thanks for the tip on the river bar camp - I'll check it out next time for sure. You and Chackabee should go for a ride over there! One of the great things about Idaho is they maintain their forest roads so well. Most of the riding is pretty easy and let's you soak in the awesome scenery. As you know, the hard part about the ride report is choosing what pictures to leave out and not end up writing a novel. Cheers!
    FabOneUp likes this.
  3. Kenneth Webb Livin' It Up!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630 TR650 Terra TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR250R, GoldWing, Africa Twin
    Great write-up! An Idaho trip is in the cards for me, and thanks for all the tips on where to go and stay, and eat!
    HARDER1 likes this.
  4. craig hodges Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tr650
    great report. Just more and more places I put on my bucket list. Thanks
    HARDER1 likes this.
  5. JimO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TE 450, '08 TE 510, '10 TXC 450
    I'm still laughing at 'floating dad'...

Reminds me of when me and my brothers get together.. Good report Harder.

Jim
    HARDER1 likes this.
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Loved the write up Mate. Your pa must be a tough old rooster. Would love to ride that magnificent country some time.
    HARDER1 likes this.
  7. HARDER1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    DRZ400S
    Thanks Jim and ghte! :cheers: It's a great part of the world. And the Old Man is hard as woodpecker lips :D