The Further 2-Up Adventures Of The Broken WoodsChick

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by WoodsChick, Jan 9, 2012.

1. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Thanks again for taking the time to do this. We all really appreciate it. Glad to hear your shoulder is getting better. Have dirt bike news that I will share with you shortly.
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Good to hear you are back in the cockpit and not navigating Woodsie. I am worried about Eric. His brief fling with Husky might be truncated after flirting with the Big Kato.
  3. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    :lol: I know...kinda stupid, huh? Nothing like being smart and safe while healing up from broken bones, eh? Well, you know me..."safety third" and all that :p It was a really fun trip :thumbsup:
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Thanks, Walt! I'm still upset about missing the opportunity to ride with you and Jon. Let's do it again next winter, ok? Eric's going to take my motor apart this weekend :D

Oh, no worries there! He rode his TE610 on trails at Stonyford all day on Monday and he's been talking about nothing else ever since. He loves that bike! He's happy with his WR250 but the 610 really floats his boat...he just loves it and he just knows it's going to be a good bike for him.
    I'm really happy for him. Our ride reports look much better these days :thumbsup:

Image.jpg