1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Trials Tire - 1st Time

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Jhunter, Jun 3, 2013.

1. sabortooth No Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11uptite167
    Thats what I ve been contemplating with the 781 triple.
  2. DTX915 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx200 tt500 yz450 klx125
    Motosportz with tires and oil we all see things different. What some may like about a tire others may hate so say what you feel about these things.
    Trials tire have always been a love hate topic, I happen to love them.

Had an outstanding run on the new Vee rubber VMR300 tires today. I knew by the first turn I made a good choice. Nothing like spooning them on lining up the bikes and lets see how this all works out. I still think I want to run a trials rear depending on the course turns into.
  3. Jhunter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ride Report : This MT43 is 'magic' with a HD tube and about 8 psi. I rode about 25 miles of single track at the house Friday with a couple of buddy's. My place has a little of everything (snotty hills, log crossings, creek crossings, fast flat sections, off camber stuff and just plain 'technical' trails). We switched bikes a few times and the WR with Trials tire was a huge hit. The guys couldn't belive the traction and the thing was amazing on the rocks and logs. I think they're both sold.

Saturday, I rode at a place called Moto Mountain in North Georgia. This gave me a better feel for the nasty down hill stuff and a little more mud. The Trials tire was great. Down hills feel about the same. You just use 90% front brake. The thing that impressed me the most was loose loamy soil hill climbs. The knobby guys got up them in 2nd gear pinned with the wheel spinning at 80 mph. I just tractored up them with a steady throtle. It was like I was running a studded snow tires.

So last night I washed up my bike and to this point my Trials tire has 3 rides on it for about 80 miles. The leading edge of every knob shows NO sign of ware. It's like I never rode on it. Anyway, just my 2 cents - John
    Coffee likes this.
  4. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Think your trials tire is worn out...... A tire groover & 15 minutes will do an amazing thing.

[IMG]
  5. sabortooth No Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11uptite167
    [quot"BadMotoWeazal, post: 321162, member: 47"]Think your trials tire is worn out...... A tire groover & 15 minutes will do an amazing thing.

[IMG][/quote]
    Looks good!
  6. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Looks good![/quote]

Works good too. I love to save money.