Vol 1 Summer 2011 RideMore Journal

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Yes I got one too, and saw my quote from cafe husky. Nice of them to mention us. :)

They made significant mention of Randsburg, perhaps another event in the future will be planned?

(I am thinking group ride / sales / marketing opportunity - a bit farther north of so cal than their other events)
    robertaccio likes this.
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I just got mine today. It's very nice, but bummed the Jason Thomas pic isn't a pull out centerfold!:oldman:
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Note for Randsburg, Besides the Goat (Breker) hotel in Randsburg, we now have a local former baja bound host and chase rider (and friend) living/working in the randsburg area,,,he is scouting all the good stuff up there for S/T rides. He's a good connection in the Randsburg area. And yes he works for and rides big red (H brand) but I have never held that against him (he does own a Kato as well)...
  4. chuckc4 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Agree. It would have been really easy to move some content around to make it a centerfold so we could all hang JT on the wall. The designer probably showed them proofs of spreads, and not a dummied up book--bush league. But hey, at least they are doing something.
    HuskyT likes this.
  5. HuskyT Moderator

It could be like Transworld with a sexy hot model on the other side.... however in our case we would probably get JT on one side and PVduke in a Speedo and an arm sling on the other side... not a pretty sight.....

T
  6. columbia510 Husqvarna
    AA Class

...or a new bike crate.