1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WB165 auto clutch with LHRB, good idea?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Palito, Dec 12, 2013.

1. flyingbob Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    01&02WR360_02WR250_02CR250_12WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 VOR400_07 TM450_22 GG250_07 Tuono
    Type F. Local Autozone had Castrol and Valvoline. Bought it all. Seems that Type F is on the way out.
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I just use the Rotella and have no slipping with mine. I am old and slow so your results may vary :oldman:
  3. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    Actually I loved the Clake 1. All the things that I thought would make it better have been addressed in the Clake 2. This was the first week the 2 was offered and the demand far exceeded supply. Putting in a order tomorrow for two of them.
  4. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    What is the price of the Clake 2 as on their website is nothing mentioned about this newer version

Robert-Jan
  5. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    Send them a email for pricing. You can see a demo at Thumper Talk in the tech forum. Go to tech and type clake brake in the search function
  6. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    Hi Paul, I currently ride a 2010 WR300, I have a Rekluse installed as well (love it) I "was" running a LHRB set up for one season but found that when racing h/s and x/c my left hand was getting tired doing on/off rear brake applications. Did you have this concern? The brake lever is easy to pull to. Panic stops were hard to get use to as well. But weekend riding in the mountains the LHRB was great to have. I'm just trying to convince myself to putting it back on lol. Anyone else have these concerns with a LHRB? A little off topic too :o

Great thread by the way, I want WB165 now :rolleyes: