1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WB165 kit and Lectron carb vids

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I miss riding Trask. You haven't lived till you have ridden across White Face. LOL. I remember riding 220 miles a day there. I think I have ridden about 10 ISDT / ISDE Qualifiers there.
    CelticDude likes this.
  2. Toro618 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Nice video, Kelly.
    Unfortunately I won't be riding my 165+lectron for a few weeks. Broke my fibula over the weekend racing a Rallymoto in SC with my F800GS. A few screws and a plate, and I'll be back out shortly. For anyone who's never tried rally racing on a bike and likes to blast down wide open dirt courses, rally racing is a blast. I was on my 450 lbs F800GS setup for rally racing...finished 6 of 7 stages before breaking my foot. These races are combined with rally cars, but bikes go out first in 30 second intervals.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Sorry to hear it man, heal fast.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

did you stage out of flying M ranch then? Off Toll road? One of the magazines had top racers list the top 10 hardest races in the USA and the Trask Qualifier was listed on several guys lists. 60-70 miles is a good day out there, 220 would be crazy. Did you start at like 4 am and get back in the dark? Heard lots of the old timers around here talk about the epic battles here in that race. Good stuff.

BTW, you ever make it over this way look me up and we will go relive some of your ISDE trails.
  5. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    hahaha me too, or drop into something in 2nd forget to upshift and let the clutch out thinking im in neutral and WIIIIIIINNNG! almost over the bar. i love gravity racing. some of ours go from two track to one track and back, so there's passing and stuffing oppertunites. and awesome heckeling, as you might imagine, w/o the engine noises. sometimes i make engine noises anyways, well, a lot of the time i make engine noises...:p

was watching some more of your vids last night too...elf looks epical. all them stumps make me cringe. ive busted my feet up so many times slamming them things hiding in lil bushes...yeesh. i gota stop watching yer vids before bed. i get too excited and cant sleep. i miss Wa state. it's so pretty.
  6. Toro618 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Thanks, buddy. It's all good...could've been worse. Just bought a conpect2 rowing machine to row using left foot and 2 hands to stay in shape while the foot heals....just have to figure out a way to keep the heavy ass cast out of the way.
    pvduke likes this.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Great attitude. :thumbsup:
  8. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Key time was 6:30am. Lots of transfer roads. It was like 18 miles from the MX track / campground to the dirt roads. I road out of the flying M only once or twice. Once we started at the fairgounds near down town.
    CelticDude likes this.
  9. Flying-W Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Mulkey's was the track. Long gone. RV park for some time now.
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Used to watch Chuck and Ron Sun out there before they were someone. I have a goofy pic of me on a YZ465 with open face helmet on that track somewhere. Thanks for the flashback.
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Very cool. Thanks. Any pics?
  12. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    I worked the one that started at the fairgrounds. Pretty cool having the impound right in downtown McMinnville. Riders had a long section of pavement to ride every day though.
  13. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was a Factory Yamaha rider that year on a IT175. Carl Cranke ported the cylinder.
    I used to hang out with Greg Mardock when in town. The good folks at Mulkys were always good to me and I stayed there a week or more at a time sleeping in my truck. LOL
    CelticDude likes this.
  14. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc
    Are you SURE those are ferns? They look like giant tarantulas to me.
    Bike sounds great. Any spooge?
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Just a tiny bit. As you can see we do long down hills. Bikes with standard carbs load up and puke at the bottom of every hill when "first clearing it out", the Lectron does not load up like this.