1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Well slap my A$$ and call me Sally! (2012 CR 125 ignition)

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by krieg, Nov 1, 2011.

1. jbankes Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR144
    Sally!
    wallybean and Blakelpd5 like this.
  2. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

A Walt Modified KTM 200SX (2003-4) FMF Fatty.
  3. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    My guess is you wouldn't like it. My 2012 WR150 has it and it works great for what I am doing but the flywheel has some weight and takes a tiny bit of spinup to get things rolling and you MX'ers might not like that. Just remember that setting up the little bikes properly involves manipulating minutiae! :D
  4. slo rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 YZ250
    Ah. That's the one he recomended when we talked. Do you know what the modifications are? Please be sure to post your ride impressions after the race.
  5. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The 200 sx fatty pipe doesn't tuck up out of the way the best. It does have the best spread of power of the 7 pipes that I have tried. This isn't conclusive at all and I expect more options to be tried. Conversion of the pipe is simply a matter of changing the spigot that fits into the cylinder(angle too), new stinger section, and moving the mounting brackets. Pretty easy really. new 200 ktm pipe 052.JPG
    new versus modded pipe. IMG_0990.JPG IMG_0991.JPG IMG_0992.JPG
  6. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Walt

what is #2-3 on your list if the SX pipe is #1
  7. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    I made a hydraulic clutch setup for my 125s useing AJP master cylinder and a not to sure what the slaves are from and you can pull these in with total ease with just your little finger, and as a added bonus the clutch arm on the cases has a couple of millimetres more travel so no drag ever even when cold !
    Absolutly a brilliant fantastic wonderfull fade free super dooper total must for any bike and really makes the light standard clutch pull seem STONE AGE
  8. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    christmas 2011 095.JPG christmas 2011 097.JPG A couple of pics

Attached Files:

9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Buddy Shane installed the magura hydro on his CR125 and said it ruled, Jake likes it to. More about the feel and engagement point than ease of pull.
    454x likes this.
  10. slo rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 YZ250
    Thanks for the info Walt. Looks like my buddy with a welder will be getting some work.

The clutch pull on my 125 is quite a bit lighter than that of my KTM 250 or my buddie's TXC 250 with magura hydraulic units. I also don't have to worry about the slave or master cylinder failing like it did on my 250. YMMV.