1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st What did you do to your Husky today?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by firedog55, Jan 14, 2015.

1. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    btw, that clutch basket is sexy! :love:
    gots_a_sol likes this.
  2. Chef Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 Cr165, 09 Wr165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 Husaberg FE650, 07 BMW 650 Dakar
    Raced it!
    [IMG]
    Got it wet!
    [IMG]
    Got it dirty!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Quit the race when in second place with 1 lap to go. Ended up third. Doing another lap wasn't worth the two points.
    Palito, ray_ray, marcmo0 and 3 others like this.
  3. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
  4. knucklesdad Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR 65,CR144,TE510,Tc85,Tc125,Fc450
    Other Motorcycles:
    ,HD sporty1200, ttr 50, pw50, Ktm 50
    After washing my Daughters CR 125 it was looking so nice i thought I would snap a picture.
    What are the thoughts on the Husky TC front number plate?
    My daughter reakons the ergonomics of the bike feel smaller with the thin plate. She loves it. 20150628_171557_4.jpg
  5. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Love those little guys
    Kam1 and Colo moto like this.
  6. pablopaints Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1991 wxe ? Sort of.
    Other Motorcycles:
    ducati monster suzuki RM 250
    Loads of work going ahead on my 1991 .new pics coming tomorrow but pulled flywheel and removed ignition ready for new setup coming soon. Shaved and recovered the seat since.i image.jpg image.jpg
    marcmo0 likes this.
  7. pablopaints Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1991 wxe ? Sort of.
    Other Motorcycles:
    ducati monster suzuki RM 250
    Got bored waiting for my parts so started cleaning which led to insanity. Polished pipe, swing arm and made new bracket for brake and turn signals. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Schrup, Petar, juicypips and 2 others like this.
  8. 2strokefixer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '86 400 xc, '01 te570, '99 wr250
    Picked up a 99 wr250! new fluids, air filter, plug, rebuilt and rejetted carb. She fired right up:D. Took her around the block...snappy to say the least! Busted coolant hose...no back brakes to speak of. So when I return home from vacation, a bit more wrenching then off to the Rubicon to bash some rocks!
    Kam1, ray_ray and Schrup like this.
  9. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    So at the last race, I nuked a trans side crank seal. Got that replaced and was ripping around the common grounds pissing off the neighbors when the forks collapsed :confused:

This stupid spring seat broke and wedged itself in there holding the spring collapsed.

[IMG]
  10. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I bought this a week ago... 20150719_112229.jpg

Today I'm going to see about getting some Av Gas for it since its always been run on race gas.
    Kam1, street2dirt, 454x and 7 others like this.
  11. jman2-stroke Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015' KTM 250sx, 95' ATKLQ
    Dude that is a major bummer. I dont even wanna think what thats gonna cost ya.
  12. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    $48 for a pair of them off ebay. Thankfully I swapped my Marzocchis for KYBs and parts are much easier to acquire.
  13. jman2-stroke Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015' KTM 250sx, 95' ATKLQ
    NICE!
  14. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    That's a nice looking ride, lots of sweet upgrades showing.
  15. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That bike that Huskynoobe just purchased AKA stole from me was one of my favorite bikes. Just a few days before he picked it up I won
    Last dog Standing at Glen Helen on it. I had originally built it to see if I would like a 250 and if a 250 could be better then a 165. I thru the check book at it and worked on it to get it to be the best it could be. Then I purchased a exZip Ty Racing CR 300 and the 250 was a back up bike.

Now I still have the CR 300 but I sold all of my other Italian Husky to Mr Walt and am waiting for a new TE 300. I so hope I am headed in the correct direction
  16. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Don't worry, it'll carry on as a successful race machine. Going for my first (well technically second) real ride on it tomorrow morning. The first time I rode it he let me borrow it for a third in my class at the 2 stroke nationals.
    NCSteve likes this.
  17. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Got hosed on my mission today. Turns out humid days running the air in the house produces about 5 gal of condensate water/day. The drain was part clogged and had to get it fixed this morning. Loading the bike and gear tonight so I can hit it at first light. Can't wait! I've been mixing gas, playing with the clickers, set the sag, now it's time to go rip before Ajax comes to repo it from lack of use.
    juicypips likes this.
  18. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Redemption is mine! 40 mile get acquainted ride today. Mostly single track I've gotten pretty dialed in with. Climbs like a mule and lugs down low. Feels lighter because it is compared to my 449. I can damn near sit still standing on the pegs. So balanced and nimble. 20150802_110304.jpg

Even found some mud holes to rip through as we had some pretty big rain storms come through last week.
    Petar and juicypips like this.
  19. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

As I sit here in my house like a east coast rider in the middle of winter waiting for the sun to warm thing up. I wait for the sun to go away and let it cool off. It is so hot you need to hide inside. But about 130 miles north of here you are out having fun on my old friend. At least the 2 of you are having fun. I spent a lot time with Zip Ty racing to get that bike to be what I wanted. Keep riding and soon Gram Jarvis will be afraid of you
    Best part is that the motor, carb and electronics are all stock and work great together They are the only parts I never touched
  20. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    We are still getting to know each other, but I'm sure we'll be like peas n carrots soon enough. Gave it a bath and checked over when I got home and looks great. She seems to like AV gas, but it is mixed with the race juice that came in the tank. We'll see if the 100LL at 91 octane pump gas prices works out once I've run a couple tanks through. Sadly all the dirt bikes get to sit for the next 5+ weeks as I'll be helping my folks move and taking a little vacation time on the way back home from Kentucky. The good news is I'll still get saddle time on the Hog. I figure a couple thousand road miles will make up for it.

Then I need to decide...do I finish the season out with the 449 and start next season with the WR, or do I sneak a 250 into heavyweight class?