WHEN WILL THE 09s BE HERE - they are here! they are here!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by EF2.0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I stopped at 10 West Motorsports today after work to look at a new Cr 125 and i saw 9 new 2009 Husky just about every model.I did not leave with a 125 YET but i did go home with 9 Husky shipping crates.We ship a lot of parts at my Wrecking yard so what better crate then a Husky crate.Maybe tomoro i will take home a new 125
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Robert You see i have a problem My son Matt is racing my other sons 2006 Cr 125 in the Nationals where he is in the lead.The same 125 i won the Champship on .Well little son is home from collage for awhile
    and wants to race the next National .We are out of 125 unless i give up my 125 at the next National and race my 510.In my class it is 0 to open so i can race my 510 do not get me wrong i love my 510 but it is not a 125 which i love more.So it looks like i will have to get another Husky 125 That is why i posted i was looking for a good deal on a used 125 but after going to my local dealer today it looks like a new one will be comming home soon.I should give the new one to Matt so he could at least collect those great Husky Bucks
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You are an awesome dad Ajax! :thumbsup:
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Talked to Ann at Motoxotica today and it sounds like they have bikes and more are coming in before the April 1st tax increase - WITH the $1000 discount! :thumbsup:

NOW is the time to buy :cheers:
    Link to Motoxotica for reference:
    http://www.motoxotica.com/
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Ajax I may need to join you for 1 more Nat H & H.........just to carry some more points for a good year end finish. I am holding down 5th 40SEN. Ps just got some Husky bucks,,yee haa!! hope the best for you and the 09 CR125,,the best budget race bike in the world today!!!
  7. EF2.0 Husqvarna
    B Class

I got mine

Yup malcolm hooked it up its official
  8. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    4 new bikes showed up at George's shop. 2 TE 310's a TE 450 and a Te510. Kinda fun to watch one be uncrated. They are held down with two typical straps in the crate. I don't know what George does with the straps but Malcolm Smith sells them. I took a piece of crate, a nice side that had the Husky logo. Not sure what I want to do with it yet.

I think all bikes are spoken for but no one was there to welcome them. Differences are pretty minor from 08's on the TE's. The Athena logo stands out on the 310's.
  9. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Awwww Yes your right...Nothing like opening a crate and finding a new Husky (Or GasGas) inside.:D

To bad they don't fit under a tree.:lol::lol::lol:
  10. I really like the compositon he did "...then we can swim together". It really makes me feel all gooey inside.....

Oh wait......this is the wrong forum.

Uhhh....yeah, BMW really didn't help out much on this whole thing.