1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Which Coolant for my WR 300 that I just blew up

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by JDJ, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    They are pretty cheap, but I made one myself a couple weeks ago. I thought I had 2 but could only find one and needed to get my bike back together. It was quite simple to make.
  2. JDJ Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    prev07 YZ450F , 07 CRF250X , 03XR250
    I just ordered mine along with the piston and rings I needed from Halls. Part number is 800089954 and they were 2.50 each. Youll probably spend more to have them shipped out. that was for an 09 wr300. Not sure what you have.
  3. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    I would not recommend using Engineice for coolant. The reason is that polypropylene glycol in it's pure form is very thick, nearly as thick as 140 weight gear lube. What Engineice uses to thin their glycol mixture is water that eventually boils off and you are left with a coolant that places extra stress on your coolant system.

My XF coolant will never thicken and lasts the life of the coolant system. It will never boil over and runs at so low of pressure, that we use zipty's to hold our radiator hoses on. Put it in once, never change it again, never worry about corrosion or boiling over out in the middle of no where.