1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Who has jumped ship ?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Sandgroper, Aug 7, 2015.

1. CCP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    04 WR250 11 WR250

So far I like it a lot. I have the CC zokes from my brothers 13 300RR Race so not sure about the Sachs forks yet. When it's time to service the Zokes I may get some new springs and try the Sachs. Probably more power than I need so you have to watch the right hand and cover the clutch or you can get in trouble. But so far great, only 1 ride and one race in.
    Schrup likes this.
  2. 454x Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165 w/36mm lectron.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 BETA 300RR w/36mm lectron.

I have come to the conclusion from owning my Beta with the lower seat height that my WR 250/300 would have been easier for me to ride if I would have lowered it 2" or so. In my opinion tall bikes are not good for single track at least not for me. Once again suspension is personal. My riding is so much funner now that I have a bike that is lower. The Husky also would be easier to kick start if were 2" lower. On the 250 to 300 conversion I wouldnt do it. I did it with a Lectron on both 250 and 300 and could almost not feel a differance because the Lectron makes the power band so smooth. I would just get the Lectron and lower the suspension.
    Cosmokenney likes this.
  3. Schrup Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR300
    I'm looking at buying a Xtrainer for my son next year after he grows a bit. He can ride it for a couple of years & then trade me for my 300.
    Cosmokenney likes this.
  4. Cosmokenney Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ-09
    I like this logic. My son is 16. If I get him an Xtrainer, which in theory is the perfect bike for my riding, he'll be ready to make the switch to my WR in a year or two. Perfect timing.
    trailboss, ohmygewd and Schrup like this.
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    you blokes got it sorted havent yas!:thumbsup:
  6. Rickyme Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650, WR300 both 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TTR 600 Belgarda
    When I first got my 2013 WR300 I used to drop it all the time, stall on ST, nearly run out of gas and I still loved it

Ive had it lowered 40mm, ah thats 1 1/2 inches .... put a lectron on and although Ive ridden one of the TE300s Im luving mine. it feels smaller to ride and Ive added an EXP 3 so I dont need an e start. With the lectron a pretty gentle stab starts her up pretty much every time, thanks motosport

What to say ? Ive had it for nearly 2 years. jump ship? Im just loving riding my WR300 that I am very used to and trust.
    shawbagga, 454x and justintendo like this.