1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Who makes these junk guards??

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pinittowinit, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    I did extensive research before choosing my OFG guards. This is the first time I've heard anything negative about them.
  2. fire1998 Husqvarna
    AA Class

You bought a used bike with used rad guards and you want them to warranty it? Huh? You did not buy them and if was OFG I would tell you to get lost. My OFG guards have worked great. If the motor blows are you going to expect husky to replace it to?
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Request #2...
  4. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

BULLSHIT

Coffee let me first say thank you for this site. I appreciate it. I sent my rad to mylers for repair, and ordered bulletproofs at the same time from them. 50 to fix it. Yes they came on the bike, did you read anywhere where I asked them for money? Nope!!! So please don't put words in my mouth. I simply wrote an email explaining how I though they were unacceptable. Least they can do is respond.
  5. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Once again, take heed with the BPD's on a hit like you just had. Here's what happened when I dropped mine on a log with zero forward speed after a failed attempt to cross it.

IMG_0249.JPG

Damage occurred from the lower shroud transferring the impact to the tabs on the radiator. Here's what I've done to help mitigate that damage in the future:

IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0257.JPG

Still a work in progress :)
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    This is exactly the type of thread I started this site to get away from. If you have negative input or questions fine, just don't go over the top with regards to things. Clearly based on the responses in this thread is not adding to the positive vibe of the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.