1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR144 Dead Engine Start!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by CelticDude, Dec 30, 2011.

1. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Yeah, try the 35. Your gettin there! I just finished up on my new carb and final porting mods. I guess I had mine a little lean and went up on my pilot. Now it starts again 1st kick.
  2. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    I put in a 35 pilot and rode a Grand Prix on Sunday. The bike started on the second kick. I crashed on the first lap trying to pass a KTM 450 at the top of a hill. He turned in front of me and I hit him. I went down and he kept going. Got the bike started and noticed after about a half a lap that I was losing power. Wouldn't even wheelie on the pavement! I figured the screen on the spark arrestor was geting plugged so I stopped where I found a stake lying on the ground. Used it to tear out the screen and holy shit! All of a sudden it ws making way more power. I had to be careful on the pavement sections not to pull the font end too high. Didn't wait for the results. Bottom line is I'm having a blast riding this thing. Oh yeah, I ordered an FMF Turbinecore off of E-Bay. No more Leo Vince for me!

LeoVince01.jpg
  3. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yep. There was a reason they quit using screens in the 2t silencers back in the early 70's. I was really surprised LV was selling them.