Hiker's STINK EYE caught on video!

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by fitness2go, Jun 29, 2010.

1. columbia510 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I call quads Trail Blockers.

Has anybody ever just close-lined some hiker while riding and threw their Birkenstocks up in a tree with their keys dangling off the strap?...Me either so far.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Could we please take the high road in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I love the high-road. There are no hunters, hikers, horses, mtn bikers, 4 wheel drive or ATV's. It's pure dirt bike only Nirvana.:applause:
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    As soon as Jake uploads a vid i will show you hikers cheering us on as we go to do more trail work :thumbsup: Not provoked, they saw us and started cheering, it was cool. Met them at a bridge later and had some nice conversations. They thought it was cool we were riding those trails and doing trail work. :cheers:
  5. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

6. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

we got mad props from an outfitter last weekend. He recognized us from the week before when we chatted on the trail and cut out some trees for them. He was telling his clients "those are some of the folks that clear out the trails for us."

:cheers:
  7. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    lol you beat me too it.
  8. JimO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TE 450, '08 TE 510, '10 TXC 450
    You guys up in the PNW are friken great, love to come up and ride with you guys someday. And in turn show you lots of N. Cal riding you would love too.
    Sorry to send you all the tree huggers, I think our dirt bikes here have sent them packing North.
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  10. kzoo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 295

+10 to that. Here in Michigan the CCC (Cycle Conservation Club) puts in trail, and maintains the trails. We maintain both ORV (50") and Cycle trail (24" on the ground). Then the quad riders come along and make their best attempt to plow through the cycle trail we have left even though it's posted....:banghead: