Pirie Performance contact?

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Suputin, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Suputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMR 511
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250X, 81 Yamaha RD350LC, 90 RZ350
    Anyone know anything about Pirie Performance recently?

I ordered a CF header shield way back in Sept. I understood there would be a delay in delivery due to production demands but now I can't get any reply to emails or phone calls.

I was hoping someone would be able to offer some info into the company or if my money is just gone? I hope not because I really like his products and I need something to protect my exhaust pipe.
  2. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

I too am in the same boat. I bought about the sane time as you. I emailed with no reply. Awesome product but no so hot communication.
  3. schoops Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 YZF-R 600
    Have you heard anything further?

I'm also in the same position. Almost a month since I ordered and paid for a header guard. I've had no info from them at all. Have called and left messages and emailed - absolutely nothing. I wouldn't mind waiting if they advised of delays, but the complete lack of communication is frustrating.
  4. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had Bill order me a 2t pipe guard from them last week and it showed up today. Bryon had mentioned that they had been waiting for other stuff from P3 for a while.
  5. schoops Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 YZF-R 600
    Got a response last night. Said he's working through a heavy backlog (my shield should be ready by mid-next week)...
  6. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    I sent an email yesterday for my WR300 pipe guard, I'll update when I get any info. I have faith it will work out, but the deadline for PayPal complaints is 45 days. (Dec 14)
  7. schoops Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 YZF-R 600
    (I wasn't going to mention it as I felt a bit of a a$$hole doing it, but it was a message through the paypal resolution center that finally got a response - last resort...)
  8. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I was going to order a pipe guard for my tc250 until I read this, so yesterday I started on making molds for carbon fiber ones. Real carbon fiber, not just the outer layer.
    GP
  9. Suputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMR 511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Got tired of being ignored so called the Paypal complaints department. I'm disappointed that it had to come to this.

I am actually hoping that I will get my header guard as I need something there.
  10. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    I just received an email saying it was shipped today! Now to wait for USPS and Canada Post during the Christmas rush!!
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I spoke with someone today who sees the folks there quite frequently. He says very busy at the place but will do the CH clan a personal message delivery of your guys inquiries.

Joe
  12. Suputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMR 511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Just got an email, my header guard will be shipped out tomorrow. :)
  13. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
  14. Suputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMR 511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Agreed cause I really wanted the header guard.
  15. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

It is so frustrating when you are riding a new bike in the rocks when you know you should already have your P3 guard. All I can say is nobody makes this good of Carbon Fiber product by a long shot. It's that good.
  16. Oscar Husqvarna
    C Class

Does anybody know a different phone number for Pirie Performance Products? Same thing here...placed order two weeks ago via Paypal and have not heard anyhting back; sent e-mail...nothing, voice mail...nothing. Anybody know these guys personally that could help. Thanks.
  17. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok same song and dance. I too got an email on the 7th saying my guess will ship tomorrow.
    Nov 10 bought guard
    Nov 28 email regarding the status
    Dec 7 recieved a reply that it was shipping tomorrow
    Dec 16th still no guard.

This is has happened 3 times to me now. Pipe guard for my wr300, skid plate for my wr300, pipe guard for 450smr. Come on Eric. Please hire more people or something. P3 makes the best carbon products hands down. And making carbon/Kevlar is very difficult. however something needs to change. I know p3 carries no inventory and that's a smart move, but put something on your website that saying that I could take x amount of time to build. And what really gets me is don't lie. If your gonna ship it on said date do so. Don't send emails to get customers off your back.

Eric your products speak for themselves, which explains why your so busy. But this order will be my last.
  18. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Mine just cleared customs. Only a few more days...
  19. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

And this is to water racer.... There products are not jyst the outer layer like you speak of. He makes guards and skid plates correct? The most battered snd abused parts of the bike. Eric knows what he is doing. He uses carbon and Kevlar. So it will look good as well as protect. If you think carbon is strong... It ain't got shit in Kevlar. You need special tools to cut it and drill it, well to make it look right. And yes I too have made parts. Not as easy as it looks huh.
    [IMG]
  20. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I build carbon/ kevlar composite safety capsules in my race boats that have been tested beyond 5,000 newton meters to pass a european standard. Kevlar is very strong in tension, but pretty worthless in compression, it does make a strong product when combined with carbon.
    My 2010 tc250 had P3 pipe guard on it that had the the thin outer layer of carbon worn through showing fiberglass. Other than that it was a very nice part. Not going to speak of there other parts, I have no experience of them, just stating what I found on the piece I had.
    GP