1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    nice race bike. that tiddler rocks.
  2. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Yeah, looks really good.
  3. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Here is a pic of a bike that Husky started building, and I finished.

Attached Files:

4. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
    New fine hoses:thumbsup:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Crille/Paktm,

You guys have all the Bells/Whistles!

Sharp bikes!

Darin
  6. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
    Thanks, if i cant drive it, i bling it insted.:thumbsup:

Had some time to kill last night.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. bennettrim Husqvarna

my 2000 wr 360

before and after pics

Attached Files:

8. fire1998 Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 300

Heres my new to me 300. Bought it on Ebay for $3500. It came with a Rekluse Pro, Motosportz Damper, FMF Gnarly pipe and more. The bike is in excellent shape!! Always a little worried about buying a bike by pictures only. I added a Keihin carb, G2 throttle, BRP chain guide and my numbers. First ride/race is this weekend!!!

Attached Files:

9. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

This thing is still fun. Any of you with a 125 should expect a little longevity out of it. I left an 02 360 and 07 te 450 at home to ride this 75 miles of MO woods/hills. Just at sunrise. 87 WRK 125. i had a blast.

[IMG]
    Brad1990 likes this.
  10. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Looks like you did good to me. I think you'll like it, a lot. :thumbsup:
  11. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    was going through some photos last night. took a picture of a picture (no scanner or puter at home)....first 125, first "new" husky i tossed a leg over. 87/88? dont remember, 125 Enduro.

do remember it was freakin fast and a good rock crawler.

wish it was still around.

Attached Files:

12. MR54L Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    My 2008 wr250

Hi all

Here's a few pics of my bike :thumbsup:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. d7b Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sach Madass 125cc +142 big bore kit
    [IMG]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50925902@N07/5095380673/

08 WR250 . Best Dirt Bike I have ever owned. Was a motard monkey previously, and plan to get a conversion kit happening soon!

Only thing i plan to do to it is replace the tyres which i already have sitting in the hall but cant be assed
  14. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    pic of a pic on my wall...

'77 (i think was the year) AW 400 w/ ported 440 top end. Fox air shocks laid down, solid alloy bar, MS Dez tank, home-made cone pipe, home-made roost-boost bottle tapped into home-made intake, Lectron flat-slide carb, stroked fork to 11" of travel, motoplat electronic ignition, blown fork seal, etc.
    push start only as i got tired of the bust-off kick starter...then we made a comp release for the 2nd spark plug hole (remember twin plug heads?).

pic'd here at Ocotillo Wells and i forgot the date. Was annealing the head gasket- heat on camp stove, toss in pan of oil, good as new. yes, it was FAST. yes, the clutch gave you pop-eye arm. gave the Asian bike riders fits...:busted: code name: "The Beater". could be seen being raced at Ascot Raceway by my buddy on a semi-regular basis, rider wearing torn Maico jersey, greasy blue jeans and lineman boots "riding like Charlie Manson " as the announcer would yell over the PA lol....foo-foo moto-snobs HATED the thing. they got some back in clay-goo roost. this was one of my first full-size dirt bikes.

Attached Files:

15. icebergstu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300/TE610e
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR360 CT110 XR100
    Just picked up this 1992 WR360 for a bargain.

I am planning to restore it over the next few months so I may start a thread as its in very average condition.

[IMG]

Stu
  16. jase1 Husqvarna

:cheers:

Attached Files:

17. troylee Husqvarna
    A Class

18. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    just completed a top end job, thanks to the kids at Motosportz, and for their rad guards too...bike is now no longer box stock..still pretty close to stock though- Mik carb, pipe, suspenders, all that's still stock... home made franken-plate aint back on yet, had it off during the overhaul. youv'e see that though so...plastic's rashed, muffler is gouged, case covers are nackered, but the sucker just wont quit...this is the "PV's little bike that could".

bike's ready for battle again, ready for anything. literally. bring it.

1: yer dern right wow..sticker donated by neighbors little girl..."that's the coolest bike i've ever seen!". kid's got taste.

2-3: side view...looks kinda nekid w/o the bashy. IMS tank (lunch-box did it's job well, back on the wall waiting for it's next assignment), Maier pipe guard. seat looks odd as i have a bad hip so i resculpted it more like a "saddle" than the rounded loaf of bread it was.

4: Moose 54t sprocket, BRP bomb-proof chain guide, 2nd one, stock one one got ripped off...bye-bye! gone. that was a slow ride bcak to the truck. i've also had great success with Motosportz chain guides on my TC...get one and get on with life.

5: Cemoto guards are still with us...gouges go almost all the way through from Area 51 uber-gnar tight stuff pungy-branches- im a midget and i'm still flat on the tank going through these sections. my jersey's should look so good, more like rags from that 3 miles of fun.

Attached Files:

19. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    husky bespeaks quality...even the stock grips are still intact. i wish i could find some of these around here as i'd buy up every pair i could get my hands on.

this little girl has been a breath of fresh air for an old man in his golden years on a dirt bike. it keeps begging me to do more and more and...i've wrung the teats off this thing, or so i thought, and it laughs in my face, "that all you got old timer"? it's been in some grim sitch's, pushed, pulled, roasted the clutch, stuck on this, dragged over that...keeps on chuggin then flat hauls out like a shot when it opens back up.
    makes a perfect book end for my 07 TC250 off-roader.
    wish i had this thing in my prime.

try and beat these husky's for value and gettin' 'er done....i tripple dog dare ya.

Attached Files:

20. Sandgroper Husqvarna
    AA Class