Reflash software

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Tony2k, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Keep us posted :)
  2. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    I remember a post awhile back- don't remember it exactly but it seams you can look at the version of the software you have by hooking up to Ibeat and tell if you needed the 'reflash' to the new version. I have seen that page on Ibeat. Its where it tells your vin and hours logged in etc.... I thought the 2008 version that needed upgrading is if it didn't have an "A" at the end of the software version. AHaaah: >here it is< YEP that's it. SO First thing you should do is find out if you NEED it. Have them look for your software version and ensure it has an "A" at the end of the software version. If you do have the Updated one- maybe all you need is Ibeat adjustments to your TBS and FB settings (2008)...

Yes good luck and report back.
  3. kjclark7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    i picked my bike up this afternoon from the dealer and they told me that after speaking with husqvarna, there was no updates for the 2008 te's....only 2009's and later.
    so i guess they didn't get the memo about the flash update for the 2008's :excuseme:
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    The memos disappear from their dealer portal... along with the part numbers for the service manuals... and a few other things like that. - at least that is what I was told.

PM me your vin and/or Call Halls if you want to follow up.
  5. kjclark7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    pm sent to ya. they never even heard of halls cycle when i told them about this thread.