SX has been super fun to watch this year

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Feb 2, 2014.

1. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    Ya, but he is kind of like a real-life Ricky Bobby. Not the dumb hick, but certainly win or crash.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    You guys make me feel like a bowling pin being knocked over and over again :0)

He had RC4 showing him the way around the tracks, in the olden days :) ... Did you notice what happened to JS7 after RC4 whipped him one last time in the outdoors during that last abbreviated season RC4 raced? CR22 may never have won a championship with JS7 on the track, but Stew ~never cruised around the track when CR22 was there.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    But thats what I am getting at, he seems to be coming into his own on a second leg of his career. Early on he dominated and walked away from people. As he got older he thought he could just keep doing that but learned he had to start riding over his head to make it happen and that ended bad for him. Like a good NBA player who changes his game as he gets older from reckless and wild (but still good) to a three point shooter (and still good) he seems to be finding a good comfort zone and mature enough to stick there. VP was right on his ass the entire race 2 weeks ago and he rode smooth and did not make mistakes. I hope he has turned that corner as I think it will work well for him. You don't always have to win, stay in the top 5 every race and you might end up with the championship and I think he might have finally figured that part out. We will see.
    water racer and MotoMarc36 like this.
  4. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Dean Wilson is going to finish the season for Chad Reed
    Motosportz likes this.
  5. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    RC or Reed could never hang with Stewart in SX as long as he did not fall.
    RC did get the better of him outdoors though.
    The Ryans came along and raised the bar so Stewart did not have his advantage any longer and he did a lot of crashing before he accepted it.
    He is now much more focused, still has good speed, and is riding with in his limits for the most part. had he not crashed out the one race, he would be leading the points and I believe he has a good chance of making a run at the championship this year anyway.
  6. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250