Trailtech X2 headlight review

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Motosportz, Sep 18, 2008.

1. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    Thanks for the quick response Motosportz. The quick on/off is why I lean toward the halogen, but it all depends on whether it (or the HID) has a good beam spread for the street. Can you speak to that?

Twice as bright (or 4x with the HID I guess) as the stock is great, but if it's a small spot I'm wondering if I would need to add accessory lights, which I do not want to do. Also, are they easy to get aimed right? Enough adjustment?
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    This is not a DOT light so the pattern is wrong. I use it on my SM610 but only the 2" for street and the 4"+2" for highs which is GOBS of light, fine for 70+ rips in the back roads at night (I know nothing of any of this :>). Both HID and Halo are this way. I'm playing with some tape on the front light lens which modifies the beam, it works. Adjustment is done through a movable mount on the bottom, top is held by straps. I have had no issue aiming them on several bikes.
  3. danbartol Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ave you asked TT if they would make a version w/ the DOT halogen low beam and an HID hid?

Seems like this would be the ticket!