WHEN WILL THE 09s BE HERE - they are here! they are here!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by EF2.0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. EF2.0 Husqvarna
    B Class

When will the 09 te510 be in so cal
  2. lesrsz28 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mototec in Boise ID has a few there is a TXC 510, TC 450 and a TE 310 on the floor now.
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

He lives in Cali. A whole new can of worms is happening there.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Taskys in Washington State has piles of them.
  5. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hall's has about every one in stock except the TC 250 (which I don't believe anyone has). Give them a buzz at 217-789-0107 or hit their website at www.halls-cycles.com

Thanks!
    Blake Young
  6. seanoj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Bump!

Went to Eric's in Pasadena and he said he did not know when he will get them. I hope is is before the $1000 cash back deal disappears at the end of the month.

Halls & others: The DMV makes it damn near a crime to "import" a bike from another state to the "People's Republic" of California. Otherwise I would have raided Nevada for a bike yesterday.
  7. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

I dont see others anwering this question, and i dont see any upside if i answered it.

Still-- its an important question, and a valid question, and one that should be addressed, soon, in an honest voice.

Personally i would hope our current stewards at Husky NA, working hard at setting up race teams, and cool catalogues and so so so much more, would take a sober minute and set the record straight.

Out of respect for the brand, and with an eye to an open and honest relationship between Husky NA and mere 'enthusiasts' like myself, I will leave it at that.

For now.
  8. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R
    Our local dealership said everyone else has them except CA. He further said that they are sitting on a boat in NJ because the...

"BMW bought them and now they are having problems getting them street legal .."

issue is holding things up. Thats what I was told when I went shopping for a 510 a couple of days ago.
  9. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R
    What does uptite have to say bout this?
  10. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

09's

i believe it is the calif CARB standards... paperwork..... perhaps george can enlighten us. the delay is costing the calif husky dealers heavily.....i believe the only thing available is strictly offroad bikes, cr and tcx... somebody plz chime in if i am wrong on this one.....:excuseme:
  11. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    That sums it up! One lady to sign the paper work and she must have broken both of her hands after being on vacation when the paper work came in to be signed off. The TE bikes are basically the same as last year right. So, what’s the problem? Until she find where she left her pen, we will al be waiting in Comifornia and chomping at the bit. I bet they sale like hot cakes when they finally hit the showroom floor.
  12. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    I e-mailed Husky about this but don't really expect an answer other than the obvious one, when they suddenly, someday, appear in their crates at the dealer.
  13. seanoj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Wow. This does not sound encouraging...

I have had a deposit on a 2008 BMW G450X for over a year. Still no word on that one either. Same importer. Hmmm.

Fantasy is fun, for a while. If these bikes are going to be next year's business, so be it. I can wait, however, happy knowing the due date. If not, I get frustrated and look to another of the many good brands out there.

If you can't be with the one you love, love the other one that's in stock, or something like that...
  14. nick_m Husqvarna
    B Class

aparently they won't

be here that is, until 2010. Kinda sucks for dealers with deposits, who are just trying to keep the doors open. I'm not placing blame, just stating facts. Hopefully this is PC enough to not get deleted....:excuseme:
  15. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Rumour is

that we may be getting bikes in CA soon. Paperwork is nearly complete. Bikes will follow. TE 310's for sure will be among the first shipments. 610s maybe not till a month or two later.
  16. seanoj Husqvarna
    AA Class

On Friday, I called the "husky hot line" that was listed on this site. They said they had no information on when the bikes would be available. The guy who answered said that he would check around and see if anyone else had any info. He said he would call back today. Sure enough, he called, but said he still had no info.

I am loving this rumor... Bring on the 310!
  17. seanoj Husqvarna
    AA Class

glangston said : Rumour is that we may be getting bikes in CA soon. Paperwork is nearly complete. Bikes will follow. TE 310's for sure will be among the first shipments. 610s maybe not till a month or two later.

Hopes raised and dashed. I think I need to get some prozac and mellow out. March 31st feels like a deadline to me (Hero's $1000 rebate)...
  18. jjg76 Husqvarna
    B Class

I just checked the California Air Resources Board website (http://www.arb.ca.gov/homepage.htm) and they have not yet posted an executive order related to 2009 4-stroke Husqvarnas. Dealers will not be able to obtain these bikes until that document is signed by Annette Hebert, the Chief of the Mobile Source Operations Division. I too am anxious to buy prior to the March 31st deadline. Otherwise I may wait for a 2010 model or seek another option for a platable dirt bike.
  19. muttskie Husqvarna
    B Class

It's amazing and sad that company like Husqvarna (BMW) has shown themselves incapable of navigating the admittedly cumbersome bureaucratic maze that the California Air Resources Board has in place. However, it's not like they were blindsided by the requirements needed to get legality in CA. Even a tiny company like BETA has successfully obtained both 2008 and 2009 certification (though using KTM RFS engines and tech clearly helped).
    I can't imagine the hurt that CA dealers are feeling. Customers, in this economy, wanting to buy a bike, but nothing available to buy!!! Many will buy another brand out of frustration and disappointment. It's just crazy and a major, major blunder by Husqvarna. Absolutely amazing (and sad).:banghead:
  20. Dirty Bikes Husqvarna
    A Class

I have worked for a few companies before, during and after a "merger" or buy-out. The loose ends always seem to stay loose as that is the "it is not my job" stuff. BMW/Husky are no different then any other merging companies...it is not about the product at the moment it is about the human factor.

Don't let it get you down fellas, the Husky you get will still be an awesome bike whether it is tomorrow or sometime in the near future. Although I do understand your frustration.:cry: