WHEN WILL THE 09s BE HERE - they are here! they are here!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by EF2.0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

You want to hear a funny story.

I was born in Barstow California 50 years ago, but have lived in New Jersey for over the last 35 years or so.

Two years ago I had to renew my New Jersey drivers license... which requires 6 points of ID... birth Certificate being the first point.

The birth certificate I had was the hospital birth certificate issued in San Bernardino county.

The state of New Jersey DMV would not except it so I had to get one from the state of California.

So I contacted the California state agency that handles birth certificate and was told I'm looking at 6 month, because of the state budget crisis.

After about 20 phone calls to this California state agency... I was told that there was a way to expedite the process and that for a fee there are companies who can get you your birth certificate in less than a week.

So I called one of the state approve companies that can get you your California state birth certificate and was quoted a $650 fee to do it in a week.

I payed the fee on my credit card and a week later I had my birth certificate.

The point is New Jersey might be messed up, but California is totally F#$%ed-up!

If you want a Husqvarna... move to Nevada!:lol::lol::lol:

BlipBlip/HuskRips
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Counties keep the official birth records. They are the records of live birth, not the hospital ones and have a County Seal. These are what they require for a US Passport

http://www.sbcounty.gov/ACR/vitals/info.asp

I'm pretty sure you could have gotten one by mail in a week at most.

I got mine from Missouri a while back. Found out my first name was spelled incorrectly on the birth cert. on the original. Changed it. $10 or so. Talked to a nice lady on the phone who even noticed the mis-spelling....who spells Gordon ...Gordan?. That's a Japanes monster.
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have heard that the Carb people are only working 3 day weeks, so the pile of papers on their desk just gets bigger every week...

I wont be shocked if Cali does not see 09 TEs at all.
  4. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

When I was going through the process of getting my Birth Certificate... I was told the state Agency that handles that was open only a half-a-day because of the state cut backs.

I had to laugh because even though the office was running on a half day schedule you kind of knew the state employees that worked in that office were getting paid for a full day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  5. nick_m Husqvarna
    B Class

who knows

my dealers are saying 2010 is when they will have bikes....sadly by that time many will be forced to shut down. We will see...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

All the TEs (except for 610) are in the warehouse in Michigan so there is no reason that the 310 would be first.

Lets hope the guys out west get their bikes soon.
  7. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

8. seanoj Husqvarna
    AA Class

I still have a deposit on the BMW G450X that hit 49 states back in October of last year. Still no CA bikes. CARB website shows that the 2008 Huskys were smogged by MVAgusta. Perhaps the Husky problem is related to the merger, but the 450x? This is frustrating.

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/hmc/2009/2009.php
  9. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

2009 Huskys now Cali/carb legal !!!

word from Husqvarna is that 2009 huskys are now cali legal as of today ! :cheers:
  10. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Cali dealers and customers must be doing mega high 5's right now. What a debacle!
  11. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Uh oh, now I will have to put up or shut up about getting a 610 sm.
  12. jjg76 Husqvarna
    B Class

I just spoke with Moto-Forza in Escondido, CA and they said they can sell me any 2009 TE and have it in within two weeks. I guess if Californians are serious about buying 2009s we have to do it ASAP to take advantage of the $1000 off.
  13. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    So, does that mean you are calling George right now and ordering the SM610? Ha, I think you may have stolen my line. "Put up or Shut up" I would like one also. I think I may have to call George and see if the price is the same as the 08, MMMMMM, Huskies. :cheers:
  14. Up-tite Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Not the TE's yet but within a day or so. The only thing left to do is the signatures on carbs end that was 3 hours ago so maybe tomorrow. Later George
  15. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I called Jeff at Taskys and confirmed :thumbsup:

I also called Dan at Motoxotica and let him know.

I'll keep monitoring the CARB site too :cheers:
  16. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I merged the 3 threads about this so people don't get confused (as much) what happened years from now.
  17. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    What I meant by saying the 310's would be first is that's what people seem to want. If the dealer has interest in other models I'm sure they'll order them too. The dealer I talk to has found the most interest in TE 310's, TE 610s and SM 610s. He missed being able to sell TXCs and TCs because the race season was already going and the supported riders are still getting their rides sorted out.
  18. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    That was exactly what it was. Old MV Agusta paperwork was a no go. All new paperwork with BMW....god only knows how much paperwork that is :eek:
  19. Riksha Husqvarna
    AA Class

BRP has an 09 TE510 w/ an IMS tank in their shop right now fitting up a damper kit w/ top triple. And should take a week and a half to two weeks.

09s possibly already be here?
  20. jjg76 Husqvarna
    B Class

I just put a deposit down on a 09 TE510 from Moto-Forza. They told me I'll have it within 10 days. This will be my first Husky. I've been a YZ man for years and will still keep the 07 YZ450F for the track and dunes, but am looking forward to using the TE everywhere else; especially since the YZ has a red sticker.